oh-quileutes.org

Rpatts-Forever

Hey guys as many of you know i run a website for the wolf pack. You can find us here: Oh-quileutes.org

I would like to ask everyone who had the amazing opportunity to meet the wonderful wolf pack boys (Chaske Spencer, Tyson Houseman and Gil "Gilly" Birmingham) this weekend if you would be willing to donate any stories, pictures or anything else to the site. You will get full credits and every article that i put together i will make sure if checked over with you first xD

Please get intouch with me at bt-angel@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks guys!! Also thanks so much for making my weekend so awesome!!!

I have the best memories and i hope have made some of the greatest friends ever!!!

Howwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Wolf girl

-x-x-x-x-

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

I look forward to reading the accounts from meets with Gil Birmingham, he seems to be a pretty cool bloke.

Hey btw erm... I think maybe it'd be a good idea to add to the disclaimer on your site that you're not associated with the actual Quileute tribe. They're kinda peeved with Stephanie for using their tribe in the book as is, especially considering the fans who now go stomping all around La Push. Just sounds like a safe idea. :)

Sorted that issue out there pegasusmarsters, thanks for pointing it out to me

Gill Birmingham was awesome!!! He is soooo funny!!!! The whole deep breathing thing!!!! legendary!!

But Chaske was the highlight of my weekend as many will know lol!!! xD

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

It's kind of funny how they don't like being in the book series because it's brought a lot of tourism for one, appreciation for the culture, another, and they're totally playing it up in La Push. I was just there and they sell merchandise, there's a bulletin board at a convenience store to put up your Twilight notes, and there's this adorable coffee drive through called Jacob's Java. It's awesome! I took a photo of it, so if I can find it somewhere, I'll post it.

By the way, if anybody gets a chance to go to La Push, check out first beach. It's, without a doubt, the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. Just stunning, and so unique! When I was there, it was really windy and absolutely frigid cold (in true Washington fashion), but there were still people out surfing, haha!