Buying Canvases or Mounted Photos?

beauty&bear

Does anybody know of anywhere that does the really good mounted or frames photos that can be used for the signings? I'd like to start something that I could get signed by every guest in ET2, ET3, ET4 etc, any ideas?

you can buy canvas's at the con..also if you are attending london collectormania you can get some good stuff there

a word of warning the canvas is a bit of a pain in the butt to lug around..i speak from experience!!

Edited by bl00djunkie

Yeah =p I noticed that when I won a big long one at TwiProms, I got some super funny looks :unsure:

I don't really want to wait till the con just in case they don't have anything I like, I wanted to have each character on it somehow, Or at the very least all of the Cullens, Wolf pack, and primary cast.

My googling has seriously deterirated and I can't find anything that good. Any body got any ideas on how much that would cost to have one made?

I haven't ever seen any image with all the main cast as one, I know there are lots of printing sites where you can print your own canvas and perhaps create an image with all the main cast.

You'd need to check where you stand copyright wise on that one though, perhaps look for royalty free images or purchase them from sites like gettyimages... but like I said you'd need to check stuff outfirst x