Event suggestion

Strangie

Hi,

It seemed to me that at the Prom there were some blocks of time where there wasn't much to do. I had a thought for a convention activity. I don't know how original it is but here goes....

5 minute sketches where groups of friends can perform their favourite Twilight scene, or a parody/spoof or how they would have liked a scene or story line to play out. It could go on while there's nothing else on or to amuse people while they're queueing. What do people think? Is it a good idea?

Elaine.

I along with a few of my friends have actually been planning some spoofs for a little bit now :) Not all to do with Twilight though.

There are actually a few things which would be quite funny to film and put on youtube with bigger crowds. One involving a big sign with an arrow on it "Robert Pattinson is here". We were going to do this during the summer, but didn't want to get killed :)

I think it'd be quite successful and would certainly be worth trying out :)

I noticed that at the proms I went and seen a film! :thumbup:

You found the cinema then Hattie lol

What did you see?

Hi,

It seemed to me that at the Prom there were some blocks of time where there wasn't much to do. I had a thought for a convention activity. I don't know how original it is but here goes....

5 minute sketches where groups of friends can perform their favourite Twilight scene, or a parody/spoof or how they would have liked a scene or story line to play out. It could go on while there's nothing else on or to amuse people while they're queueing. What do people think? Is it a good idea?

Elaine.

Love it, great idea Elaine