Hi Everyone

trinity

"David was being annoying"

yeah .. cuz it's always me thats the annoying one. Look at Obi, and EV - they think they're funny, they're not, they insult me all the time, I'm sick of it, and I dont see why I'm the one that's in the wrong, ok? Just cuz u wanna support them Tooty, doesnt mean I gotta sit back n take the crap from u lot. Im not gonna stop posting cuz of a few pathetic people that just wanna give me s***.

Simple - like u said, u dont care what I say, so dont read my posts, dont reply to them, dont insult me. Whatever. But dont expect me to stop talking to the few nice people on here just cuz some of u wanna give me crap all the time, I think u shud find something better to do with ur time.

someone got out of the wrong side of his bed this morn, hes not a happy bunny! :yoda:

Kirsty xx

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I did not get out of the wrong side of bed, I'm just sick of you lot insulting me. It's not the nicest thing in the world u know, and yet you seem to think I'M the one in the wrong. Yeh, thanks alot.

Hi all I see I have missed some activity not going on here this morning, woe is me my computer died last night and I have no idea when it will recover. I am down at the public library at the moment catching up. I had a fear last night that I was logged on all night as the computer crashed while i was still on the forum.

Hi all I see I have missed some activity not going on here this morning, woe is me my computer died last night and I have no idea when it will recover. I am down at the public library at the moment catching up. I had a fear last night that I was logged on all night as the computer crashed while i was still on the forum.

bless ur computer, i hope it gets well soon! glad 2 c ur making use of public resources 2 join us! :D

Kirsty xx

I do a bit of both, I do not work in the library. Thanks for your kind wishes Kirsty... You are a star.

I have no idea when the computer will be fixed... I admit to killing it. I guess it will be decided tonight if my friend can save it or not.

Take care all

Edited by cordelia