All this love of Charlie, wheres the love fore Daniel

foo

same :P

i really wanna go to Miley Cyrus inc. METRO STATION!!!! and if i do it will be like "i will give you all my birthday and christmas money if you can buy me a ticket" because they are going for like.....£150 at least!

wow! £150 for a concert ticket? that's really expensive :D

Oh, so you need to buy them from someone else! That's always so expensive :D I hate that! :D

yeah like ANY ticket exchange or ebay or something... though dad wont let me get one from ebay because of some of the people...

:P I really hope you get a ticket, and not one that is too expensive :P

Oh, so you need to buy them from someone else! That's always so expensive :P I hate that! :P

yeah like ANY ticket exchange or ebay or something... though dad wont let me get one from ebay because of some of the people...

:o I really hope you get a ticket, and not one that is too expensive :D

it's like miley and metro station will be back....but seperately and prob not for aaggeess! and i wanna see metro station while they are still a support act...more likely to meet them :D

Oh, so you need to buy them from someone else! That's always so expensive :D I hate that! :o

:o I really hope you get a ticket, and not one that is too expensive :P

it's like miley and metro station will be back....but seperately and prob not for aaggeess! and i wanna see metro station while they are still a support act...more likely to meet them :P

Metro Station...hmm...isn't one of the guys Mileys brother or something? Or am I completly wrong? :D

Oh, so you need to buy them from someone else! That's always so expensive :o I hate that! :(

:( I really hope you get a ticket, and not one that is too expensive :o

it's like miley and metro station will be back....but seperately and prob not for aaggeess! and i wanna see metro station while they are still a support act...more likely to meet them :P

Metro Station...hmm...isn't one of the guys Mileys brother or something? Or am I completly wrong? :P

Don't worry Tiff, I'll get those videos & pictures for you!

I'm lame though, I joined her fanclub just so I could get decent seats >.<

Oh, so you need to buy them from someone else! That's always so expensive :( I hate that! :(

:( I really hope you get a ticket, and not one that is too expensive :(

it's like miley and metro station will be back....but seperately and prob not for aaggeess! and i wanna see metro station while they are still a support act...more likely to meet them :o

Metro Station...hmm...isn't one of the guys Mileys brother or something? Or am I completly wrong? :P

Don't worry Tiff, I'll get those videos & pictures for you!

I'm lame though, I joined her fanclub just so I could get decent seats >.<

Are you in like AA or CC ?????

i miiightt (small might, but might all the same) be able to go :o haha but very small window of opportunity!

and yeah Amanda, ones her brother..well...half brother :P

i miiightt (small might, but might all the same) be able to go :D haha but very small window of opportunity!

and yeah Amanda, ones her brother..well...half brother :D

I think I'm in CC (:

Oo, yay! What changed?!

Edited by rayray_x

i miiightt (small might, but might all the same) be able to go :D haha but very small window of opportunity!

I think I'm in CC (:

Oo, yay! What changed?!

SERIOUSLY?! CC!! I REALLLLY HATE YOU NOW!!! :D:P :P

(obv i dont! but...SERIOUSLY!?) haha

erm, well my dad was like "no your not wasting your money on tickets......how much are they??.....nope! nope!.....where you planning on going!?.....defen not!! ...... who with, and when!?"

so its like....whaaaaaat!?

I think I'm in CC (:

Oo, yay! What changed?!

SERIOUSLY?! CC!! I REALLLLY HATE YOU NOW!!! :D:P :P

(obv i dont! but...SERIOUSLY!?) haha

erm, well my dad was like "no your not wasting your money on tickets......how much are they??.....nope! nope!.....where you planning on going!?.....defen not!! ...... who with, and when!?"

so its like....whaaaaaat!?

Yeah, row 4 as well (:

It's not a waste if you really want to go! Tell him that >.<