Scrapbook. Ideas and thoughts.

xxobsessedxx

Okay, I know what you’re all most likely thinking. Oh gawwd not another one, but I honestly think it’s a good idea. And anyway, me being me I was thinking of doing it slightly differently xP

Basically I was thinking we could follow the same format of the other ones, who knows by the end of the year half the cast could have a UK Scrapbook, but possibly allow people to actually hand make their pages rather then having to do it on the computer or scan it in. It’s been done before on another forum I’m on, with a bunch of mainly 13-19year olds with a few who are a bit older from as far away as Australia and New Zealand. Yes these we hand made pages sent over in the post to England, for a 5th forums birthday present as a thank you to the author. And I must say it was very successful. As I was saying it is pretty much the same idea, but I guess it gives you room to be a little more inventive if you wish too.

Obviously those who cannot attend are still welcome to help put together the scrapbook like usual. This can be done by either email or hopefully by sending them in the post xD I was hoping that those who were attending could maybe bring the stuff with them, the only problem with that would be that I’m not sure it it’ll be possible for their to be anyway they could be handed in and then say when theirs a bit of free time and theirs not much happening we could put them together =/ Would their be any possible way of doing this?

Also once more I was thinking of a CD for each guest made up of music that we think or know that they would enjoy and music we think there character/previous characters would enjoy.

I would really like to do something like this for the three guests we currently have and hopefully future ones. The only problem will be if there are any last minute guests, not so much with the music as that can easily done if people are submitting music suggestions for all possible guests (xP). But the scrapbook will be more difficult =/ Obviously it would be nice if we could put this together after the event, but I don’t see how there would be anyway of actually getting it to them. Also it’d be nice to give it to him personally.

So what do you guys think? Hope it made sense.

Sophie :)

It doesn't need to much just a quick hello and stuff. I know when I did something similar on another forum some of the people only found out about it last minute opened a word document or paint wrote a quick note or doodled something. We all added a picture of ourselves as well somewhere on the page, once this was done it was either emailed to the person in charge or quickly put in the post.