Torchwood fan-made musical

TurkFox

Pah

If you must comment on everything I post everywhere, at least have something to say.

We have one audition video in already! :firedevil:

I don't live in or near london but I wouldn't mind having an audition.

I'd most likely get a no anyway and this is me running on illness and no sleep.

Also I comment in places to appear civil. Don't always get a response do I?

Please note as I said I am in a bad mood and no sleep so yeah

Edited by Never

Got a LOT of applications so far, going to set up a couple of audition days soon. Just to let everyone know in case they were thinking of applying! There will probably be another audition day later, but entries close on the 15th of September and that's probably the day the cast will be announced if we have who we want by then, so get in quick!

Got a LOT of applications so far, going to set up a couple of audition days soon. Just to let everyone know in case they were thinking of applying! There will probably be another audition day later, but entries close on the 15th of September and that's probably the day the cast will be announced if we have who we want by then, so get in quick!

excuse me i cannot sing but would love to work back stage can u help me with info for that.

Thank you

C

excuse me i cannot sing but would love to work back stage can u help me with info for that.

Thank you

C

We're not likely to have any info on that til a bit nearer the time, mainly because we don't even have our venue & date decided so we don't know who or what we're going to need yet. There will be more info nearer the time.

Thank you

C

We're not likely to have any info on that til a bit nearer the time, mainly because we don't even have our venue & date decided so we don't know who or what we're going to need yet. There will be more info nearer the time.

kk anychance u can remember me 4 it wud luv to be backstage help :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the roles have been cast and the website should be up in the next day or so. The script is pretty much finished so rehearsals will start asap.

We've managed to narrow it down and settle on February - in the two weeks between Housebroken and ET3 in case I can afford both :WINCE: