100 Best Musicals

Rockstar6662

Don't really go for this type of "public vote" TV thing but it was cool to see 'Once More With Feeling' appearing at number 13 - despite the slating most of the so-called "celebrity" commentators gave it. Who were most of those people anyway?

At least Tony had the opportunity to defend it.

I think it stands up extremely well with some of the other stuff on offer, especially as it's a TV show. I guess people have too many pre-conceived ideas because 1) it's Buffy, 2) it's TV and 3) it's Buffy :D

Buffy totally deserved to be in the top 100 Musicals :D - the stupid celebz did slate it mostly (how rude :D )

I think Joss worked hard on that Musical ep - 'Once more with Feeling', and it worked so well in the series and was amazing! Amber and James and Tony proved to be fab singers too. Amber especially.

Vix xx :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. It was a fabulous effort - a real risk to do and it works great. I love watching it and play the soundtrack quite a lot in the car too :lol:

I knew it'd come in for some critisism but it did show there's some great singers in the cast. Slightly surprised they didn't think to release a single from it though. I think there's a couple of songs that could have done rather well if extended a bit.

Also thinking of going to see James' band when they come to London next year but tickets are quite expensive - especially as I haven't really heard any of their stuff.