Photoshoot -mailed photos

I was unable to wait on Sunday for my photo from Paul McGann's photoshoot as he was one of the last sessions. I completed the form for the photo to be mailed to me ( putting on requested description of what I was wearing ( luckily distinctive white jacket) and looked like etc) and was told the photos would posted as soon as possible.

Just wondered if anyone else has had theirs mailed from previous events and if the correct ones came through ok and how long it took ?

I was unable to wait on Sunday for my photo from Paul McGann's photoshoot as he was one of the last sessions. I completed the form for the photo to be mailed to me ( putting on requested description of what I was wearing ( luckily distinctive white jacket) and looked like etc) and was told the photos would posted as soon as possible.

Just wondered if anyone else has had theirs mailed from previous events and if the correct ones came through ok and how long it took ?

I have had a few posted in the past and have always received the correct ones. Not sure if t helps or confuses matters but I also e-mail in a picture of myself, usually from another photoshoot taken on the same day as a reference. I did notice at CM15 they were taking poictures of people to match up. Didn't see that happening this time though so maybe that system didn't work out

Timewise...quickest was received on in a couple of days, longest was two weeks after the event. Guess it depends on how many there are to sort out.

I have had a few posted in the past and have always received the correct ones. Not sure if t helps or confuses matters but I also e-mail in a picture of myself, usually from another photoshoot taken on the same day as a reference. I did notice at CM15 they were taking poictures of people to match up. Didn't see that happening this time though so maybe that system didn't work out

Timewise...quickest was received on in a couple of days, longest was two weeks after the event. Guess it depends on how many there are to sort out.

That's really helpful - what e mail piccie should I send piccie too?

I did notice at CM15 they were taking poictures of people to match up. Didn't see that happening this time though so maybe that system didn't work out

I saw this happening on Saturday, but not on Sunday.

Edited to clarify: I mean this time, at LFCC.

Edited by MinkyKnights

[That's really helpful - what e mail piccie should I send piccie too?

I sent mine to info@showmastersonline.com - also confirming my other details, address etc. Don't be concerned - you will receive your photo :crying:

I did notice at CM15 they were taking pictures of people to match up. Didn't see that happening this time though so maybe that system didn't work out

I saw this happening on Saturday, but not on Sunday.

Edited to clarify: I mean this time, at LFCC.

Ah, I was only there on the Sunday. Strange doing it one day and not the next :headscratch:

I was there on Saturday, and had to leave straight after my photoshoot with Anna Walton. :D

I filled the form in and had my picture taken.

Any photos i have had sent in the past have arrived ok...no problem. :thumbup: