How are tickets selling?

No problem :blush:

You should be fine to get one once you get paid.

Now I've gotta find someone to go with!! I've seen you in a lot of forum so don't know if your involved in the event but what are they like? What makes them amazing? Just wondering what to expect. Gutted I missed ET1 and cant get ET2 tickets.

Sophie

• Moderators

Now I've gotta find someone to go with!! I've seen you in a lot of forum so don't know if your involved in the event but what are they like? What makes them amazing? Just wondering what to expect. Gutted I missed ET1 and cant get ET2 tickets.

Sophie

Well I do crew at some of the events over the past 6 years or so, and been helping out on here too :blush:

You get to meet some of the stars of the shows/movies, get autographs, get photos with the guests, listen to talks and ask questions etc.

You get to meet likeminded fans - most of my best friends now I've met through these events, so it's pretty awesome :D

You get some really great themed parties at the Twilight conventions.

I know some people say they can be a little expensive and you can go elsewhere and meet them for free at premieres etc, but that's never guaranteed. You can stand around for hours and only get to 'see' them, and on movie sets etc. At least at conventions you know you're definitely getting to MEET the stars that are advertised, and that's the most important thing! :smile:

If you get to know people on here beforehand, you'll have loads of friends already there when you turn up, and it'll be a great weekend with people.

I'm now finally up to date on the processing of orders (YAY!) and I can confirm that there are still plenty of tickets available for both venues :thumbup:

As DavidB has said, when they start getting low, we will post to let you know!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now finally up to date on the processing of orders (YAY!) and I can confirm that there are still plenty of tickets available for both venues ;)

As DavidB has said, when they start getting low, we will post to let you know!

Thanks Jola! Atleast I can have a good night sleep. Phew!