anime guests

what are you all planning to get signed??

i'd like a dvd cover done but its really hard to display them and if the mount up as quick as the autos space is an issue. also a figurine or merch would be nice...

any other ideas??

question to sm/me or who ever gets here first..lol

how much are the comic books artists / anime voice overs/ authors gonna cost and will you be supplying the nice glossy photos.

question to sm/me or who ever gets here first..lol

how much are the comic books artists / anime voice overs/ authors gonna cost and will you be supplying the nice glossy photos.

As far as I am aware the comic book artists set their own prices. If you brought an item to sign they usually have not charged you for an autograph in the past, but they have charged for sketches. I honestly don't remember SM providing photographs for the comic book artists.

It's probably the same for the authors.

The prices for voice over artists should be announced in the "prices and guests" topic.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I can't wait to meet Vic!:thumbup:

Can't decide what to get signed,though.. I own an FMA novel and a big Ouran High School Host Club poster,but I want to try and find one of those HUGE FMA wall scrolls! :blush: If not, one of the good ol' glossy photos to go on the Wall of Awesomesauce next to Kellan :drool:

And 'cause of Vic's amazingness, I'm going full FMA style by cosplaying as Winry ^^