Ticket Queries

Jola

The online shop is now closed for C15, and the lady dealing with the processing of these orders is now on the way to the show herself.

Therefore if you have ANY ticket enquiries these will be dealt with at the Information Desk. Please DO NOT email in, as Kirstie will have no internet access to answer them.

Should you still be waiting on tickets to arrive, and they haven't turned up by the time you attend the show, then please bring a copy of your confirmation email with you, that shows the tickets you have actually purchased as well as some identification. If possible, please bring proof of payment (ie a bank/card statement, the card you purchased them too would be useful).

Please remember that any tickets ordered after 12 Noon Friday 29th May were to be collected from the show only and these were NOT posted out. Postage was deducted at the time of processing and you would not have been charged for this.

The Information Desk will be able to sort everything out for you ;)

I didn't get a confirmation email. But in my account there is an order number and info for my Nathan Filion photo ticket. Is that ok to bring? I guess it'll have to be because it's all I have and I ordered it before 29th May. Does that mean I'll be getting my £2 back for postage?

EDIT: Just read the other post about photo tickets saying it's fine to bring that confirmation email.

Edited by peeka85

I ordered it before 29th May. Does that mean I'll be getting my £2 back for postage?

If your ticket was posted (which it should have been if you ordered it before 29th May) then no, you won't get your postage money back. If for whatever reason, your ticket wasn't posted out then you would not have been charged the postage as far as I am aware.

I don't know when specific tickets were posted as Kirstie was dealing with this and all the paperwork/information is with her.

I ordered it before 29th May. Does that mean I'll be getting my £2 back for postage?

If your ticket was posted (which it should have been if you ordered it before 29th May) then no, you won't get your postage money back. If for whatever reason, your ticket wasn't posted out then you would not have been charged the postage as far as I am aware.

I don't know when specific tickets were posted as Kirstie was dealing with this and all the paperwork/information is with her.

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail for my phototicket for Rachel but it is listed as being paid in my account on the shop. Is it okay to bring a copy of that and the card I used to pay for it? I've checked my spam filters, box, inbox etc and no sign of any e-mail :D Other e-mails from Showmasters have got through though. Hope that's okay!

Edited to add: My order was processed on 2 June but I've just noticed I was charged for P&P. No urgency but it would be nice if that could be looked into once this is over and people have had a chance for a breather. Many thanks!

Edited by thefreckles

As long as you have something that shows the ticket you have ordered, so a print out from your account on the online shop will be fine.

If you were charged postage and can prove you were (bank statement) then take this up with them at the show as they will have the necessary paperwork. If you're looking at the account on the online shop, then this will still show postage costs as we can't change it. Your order would have been processed manually and it would be at that point the postage costs would have been deducted.

Edited by Jola

My laptop died 2 days ago and I had to buy a new one, therefore I don't have the confirmation email (for the moment, there's a chance I might be able to get it back) and my tickets haven't arrived despite me ordering them before the 29th of May. The only proof of ordering I have is that a quantity of money has been taken out of my bank account by "Showmasters LTD", however it doesn't show *what* I ordered. Will I still be able to sort it out at the desk if that's the only info I have?

Hopefully you will be able to.

The confirmation email is your only proof/receipt of what you *actually* ordered. Hopefully they'll have the paperwork to hand, so they may have to go and find your order form to check. Failing that, can you not log onto your account on the shop to print out what you ordered or did you not create one?

Hopefully you will be able to.

The confirmation email is your only proof/receipt of what you *actually* ordered. Hopefully they'll have the paperwork to hand, so they may have to go and find your order form to check. Failing that, can you not log onto your account on the shop to print out what you ordered or did you not create one?

I don't think I created one... :D:(

Please remember that any tickets ordered after 12 Noon Friday 29th May were to be collected from the show only and these were NOT posted out. Postage was deducted at the time of processing and you would not have been charged for this.

The Information Desk will be able to sort everything out for you :(

When I brought 3 photo ops, it charged me £2 for postage will I get that back?

• Showmasters Admin

if we have posted it out and paid for this but it just did not get to you in time now we will not be refunding you the £2.00

if you bought the ticket just before the event we will not have charged you for postage even if you put into your order so you will not be charged for it.

hope this helps

jason :(

ps thanks jola

Yes, you should have received it by now, but we're not responsible for the Royal Mail delivery system in this country.

The best thing to do is take up any query you have with the Information Desk at the show.