John Barrowman Concert - for fans of JB!

i_am_your_angel_of_music

hey guys, just thought id tell y'all about my time @ JB's concert in manchester last night!

well we had amazing seats, jst 6 rows back from the stage!! and john was awesome, such an amazing voice and great variety of songs.

he was extremely funny and entertaining, announced he was going to be starring in 'la cage aux folles' and talked about torchwood and how he loves people running up to him and sayin ''i love you captain jack'' lol.

he did a very clever/funny mix of musical theatre and his scottish heritage, basically a mix of songs from musicals with bagpipes added in and a scottish singing voice lol very funny.

Also his mum and dad were there supporting him, sat 3 rows in front of me and my mum, we figured out by the mass amount of ppl approaching them that they were related, and later on he got them up on stage with him to demonstrate a dance lol....and as they were leaving the stage, johns dad literally flew across the stage, stumbled and took a dancer down with him - he was ok, but omg soooo funny LOL, dont think JB stopped laughin for like 10 mins afterwards LOL! - btw i managed by some miracle to capture to moment on film, which ill give u guys the link for - well worth a watch.

oh and again by some miracle me and mum were noticed by john!! out of all them people -- a couple came in about 20 mins into the show running late and the house lights were up so JB spotted them and of course pointed them out lol....saying did they not have a watch and did they want him to start over, good for them they had a bit of banter back with john....turns out they were heading for the seats next to me and mum lol....so john said to us ''u two will fill them in, wont ya?'' so we said yes course....and he pointed at me (to my shock lol) and said ''actually shes really cute!'' ---- can u say stunned? LOL i was godsmacked! hahaha! so so awesome!! :thumbup:

we did wait out back for a while afterwards, but there was about 100 ppl waiting and when john finally came out he did apologise and said he isnt gonna do autographs becuase there was so many ppl and he wouldnt get round everybody and his motto is, if he does one person he has to do everyone lol...and he was heading off for the next location overnight so wudnt have time...which i thought was fair enough, least he had the decency to tell us all and not jst jump in the car and go...so i was a little gutted but hopefully going the hub 3 so ill see him there! :D

all in all an amazing concert, sorry for ranting, but there was so much to tell and thought JB fans who perhaps didnt get chance to go the concerts would be interested....

i did take a few photos and videos....inc his dads fall lol....

photos are over @ my fb.... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.ph...mp;id=602395014

and videos on my y/tube..... http://www.youtube.com/user/TwonkerKim

enjoy! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the video I think he might have had one to many:)

I went to Cardiff and Glasgow concerts and had a amazing time I wish I had caught John ripping his trousers on camera. Hopfuly they will kepp it in the DVD coming out I havn't laughed so much at a concertXD