Is anyone arriving in Northampton the night before ET2?

dayna

Me, my friend Emma and my sister Karly will be in Northampton the day before the con as we live miles and miles away so it's just easier to do that and are wondering if anyone else will be going the day before too?

haha...

i will be gracing The Grand with my prescence for the duration of my stay :blink:

I've heard some grand things about it :P

it beats staying in the car which i did consider to save costs...

hey id stay anywhere as long as ive got a plug socket!

x

Cool great to see others are going the night before too! We're going down on the Thursday and staying right through til Monday (not sure what time we're leaving on Monday yet) but unfortunately my friend has to go home on the Sunday. We're staying in 1 of the travel lodges (unfortunately not the one closest to the con but nevermind. Ours isn't too far away apparently) but I can't remember exactly what it's called lol!

it will just be easier to go on the thursday cuz knowing my luck if i left to arrive on the friday something would happen and id be so late or something, arriving on the thursday gives me plenty of time to make the 2 hour journey lol i hope!

x

it will just be easier to go on the thursday cuz knowing my luck if i left to arrive on the friday something would happen and id be so late or something, arriving on the thursday gives me plenty of time to make the 2 hour journey lol i hope!

x

I know what you mean! Me and my sister have a several hour train journey to get to northampton so it's just more practical to go the night before! Not mention it'll save me from panicking whether I was gonna get there on time if I was to travel down on the friday lol!

Maybe we should all meet up? Go clubbing together and celebrate your birthday too! Hey beats being in the hotel all evening!

Lol I finally found out which hotel we're staying at; the upton way travel lodge. The only problem is my friend booked our rooms til the sunday (when she's going home) but now me and my sister will be leaving on the monday and I don't know if the hotel will let us book the room for an extra night. I think my friend would rather I ring the hotel and ask but it's in her name and is creditted to her card so I don't know if they'll let me do that! Eeek!

Edited by twilight obsessive

If people are willing to do that on the thursday night we could always stay at the grand it's dead cheap!! or put together and get the park inn, im sure ellie would be up for that too

My email is taliee@live.co.uk

And it's gonna be my 20th :YAHOO: lol

I tried to book a room at the park inn but it was all booked up. Atleast that's what it said! Would love to have stayed there, would have been sooo convenient!

Ha ha just realised that your b'day is a week and a bit after mine! Mine's on the 6th. I'll be 26 eeek! So the twi con is a b'day celebration for me too and also my friend, Emma as her's is on the 10th!

My email is: grr.argh@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by twilight obsessive