This might interest some!

Polsnulspace

I thought you guys might find this of interest......

Until Tuesday 21st April, the Cadzow Gallery in Chatelherault Country Park, Hamilton, Lanarkshire is displaying a collection of costumes, props, cinema posters and Collectables, many of them originals from such films as Terminator, Star Wars, Alien, Robocop and Doctor Who.

I'll be heading over tomorrow!!

:wub:

Mod Edit: From SJ, there is a link further down that states this display is open from April 4th to 21st June... not sure which is correct, but figured I'd edit this info into the first post just in case it is still open! :wub:

Edited by slaycandy

Why was I unaware of this until now?!

I only found out about it today....I had heard absolutely nowt about it and I'm quite local. By chance, I spotted a small article (basically what is written above) about it in the free local newspaper though it wasnt an advert about it or anything promoting it....it just a small, discrete 2"x 2" article tucked away somewhere!!

Wish I could go :D

You arent missing much.....my friend said she was more impressed with my collection than with the stuff we seen today. It seemed to just be some guys collection. Some nice pieces but not enough to warrent a showing in some gallery!!

• 4 weeks later...