Primeval S3

cyberdrunk

Soild start so far after the first two episodes of the 10 part run. Some intresting new people have joined the team but the trailer for episode 3 is the best one they've done imo, i'm looking forward to seeing the episode! It's a shame half of the episode clashes with the Doctor Who episode on Saturday. I hope it gets repeated on ITV1 to make up for it.

In this series, they've moved away from just sticking in a dinosaur/other prehistoric monster and gone down the 'mystichal creatures' route. I think its a good idea, it should give the show more depth! but I would like to see other things from other times coming into the present, like people!

And before any critics jump on it - the CGI has also been vastly improved, apparently a German TV company have contributed some money and they actually get the new episodes before we do!

Edited by cyberdrunk

I cant bash the show as ive stayed clear and in the ads the cgi looks better but after seeing the dinosaurs in the WALKING WITH DINOSAURS exhibition and how realistic they look why couldnt they have adopted this method and later cgi d out the performers legs.

I hear the beeb are planning a pirates show now...they are going through em all arent they to get that big sat night doctor who audience.

What they should have done is made a show about magically powered time travelling pirates with dodgy american accents who rob from the rich whilst sat astride cgi dinosaurs.

Id watch that!

Edited by Phantom