The photo and signing check off pages....

Sarahbridgetkerry

For the hub 3 is there any chance you can change the signing and photo check off lists onto a card like the passes that you can wear around your neck or on your lanyard as having to keep getting the 2 things out of your folder/bag every time was a pain and people were dropping them.

If you used a pass type thing with the photo check list on one side and signing check list on the other and they can mark them off in the same way as they did at the hub 2 but with a permenant marker. This would be easier to keep handy for everyone.

Does this make sense and does anyone agree this would be a good idea? :lol::P:D;)

I really don't want 2 things around my neck, plus it would make problems for crew checking numbers. i know because i had my card around my waist for photos and kept getting yelled at cos crew couldn't see it.

I would like it as part of the booklet though, like the autographs were Hub 2.

• Showmasters Admin

There are issues with having them done at PHOTO quality which they need to be so they can't be easily copied but then to have them 2 sided. I don't know anywhere that does 2 sided photos? And if they did it would cost a lot more.

Can we please not have the sheet on the back of the booklet this time? I ended up ripping off the page so I could carry it in my pocket instead of the whole booklet, but then my booklet looked a mess because it was missing the back page.

yeah i agree, carrying the booklet around was a pain. a seperate sheet or something would be better. thats why i suggested extra plastic cards to go on the chain. then they are easy to access at all times and less likely to get lost.

But I do understand that this can make things mor expensive.............

how about just a double sided piece of card thats easier to carry around?

Does it have to be photo paper? that will make things more expensive.

• Showmasters Admin

Can we please not have the sheet on the back of the booklet this time? I ended up ripping off the page so I could carry it in my pocket instead of the whole booklet, but then my booklet looked a mess because it was missing the back page.

You REALLY REALLY don't want to know the amount of "conversations" there have been in the SM/ME office over whether is should be separate or on the back of the booklet. There are arguments for both. Some like one and others like the other, it's a real swings and round-a-bouts thing.

yeah i agree, carrying the booklet around was a pain. a seperate sheet or something would be better. thats why i suggested extra plastic cards to go on the chain. then they are easy to access at all times and less likely to get lost.

It needs to be photo paper or it makes them too easy to fake.

If you think about it, a double sided autograph/photo shoot ticket at a regular event with 6 guests would be worth around £130 (5x£10 autos, 1x£15 auto, 5x£10 photos, 1x£15 photo). We need them to be hard to fake.

Edited by Too Tall

You REALLY REALLY don't want to know the amount of "conversations" there have been in the SM/ME office over whether is should be separate or on the back of the booklet. There are arguments for both. Some like one and others like the other, it's a real swings and round-a-bouts thing.

If you think about it, a double sided autograph/photo shoot ticket at a regular event with 6 guests would be worth around £130 (5x£10 autos, 1x£15 auto, 5x£10 photos, 1x£15 photo). We need them to be hard to fake.

That makes sense.....thank you for explaining

On the hard to fake front, the sharpie actually came off my photoshoot with Gareth check thing (someone in my school rubbed his face). After the event but I'm just thinking that maybe other people could rub them off, might just be that one pen though, haven't tried with the others.

• Showmasters Admin

On the hard to fake front, the sharpie actually came off my photoshoot with Gareth check thing (someone in my school rubbed his face). After the event but I'm just thinking that maybe other people could rub them off, might just be that one pen though, haven't tried with the others.

We are aware of that issue and will be using biros on them in future.