Favourite/funniest moments/quotes

.Kirst

Soo I was thinking teh way we had a lot of funny moments in the guest talks/encounters/queues/parties and there was so many we cant remember them all at ince so i thought it'd be cool to have a thread where we can post our favourite/funny quotes/moments from the weekend and keep them all together!

So... anyone want to start us off?

I had well loads of fun

My fav bit was when the girl behind me shouted "I love it how u like it dirty" and my fav bit i cnt remeber the question but kellen was mimin his question lmaooo soo funniii

But my fav thing in the whole world was on sunday before justins,,peters,, kellens talk i was stood out side on my phone to my mate emma and next thing kellen comes over and shouts HELLOOOO down the phone and starts sayin

Where are you? Im going on a date with u in like 12 minites lol

and because my make was giggling like mad kellen says "Are you laffin at mee?"

but then he had to goo coz he had a talk so he said "well emma iv got too goo iv got other girls to kiss"

and then all you hear dwn the phone is mee saying can i have a hug? and he did :thumbup:

and i got a high five of him on saturday for my t-shirt and stood next to his on prom night talkin too him :YAHOO: woop woop best weekend of my life :YAHOO: