Will there be restrictions on autographs form Burn Gorman?

Avengers7

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering if there will be a limit on Burn's autos as he is only there on the Sunday. Also will he be doing a photoshoot?

These are things currently being sorted out. Will let you know once they are decided. It will very much depend on the number of tickets sold.

• Showmasters Admin

As far as I'm aware there will be no restrictions.

The only restriction will obviously be time. You can only get 1 free and 2 extras the first time down the queue. So if you need more than 3 you'll need to wait until it's open queue. And with him only being there one day and so having to get through everyone in that day, the time left for open queue will not be as much as a 2 day guest.

We'll obviously do our best to make sure everyone that wants more than 3 gets them.

Edited by Too Tall

The only restriction will obviously be time. You can only get 1 free and 2 extras the first time down the queue. So if you need more than 3 you'll need to wait until it's open queue. And with him only being there one day and so having to get through everyone in that day, the time left for open queue will not be as much as a 2 day guest.

We'll obviously do our best to make sure everyone that wants more than 3 gets them.

Thanks again. :D

That's good news - I've had 2 friends asking me to get them extra autographs for Burn too.