Who's from the South West/South Wales area?

JaneDoe

Slimbridge is awesome lol, i remember being chased by swans when i was younger! Which encounter do you live in ;p hehee

Ha ha, one of the warm enclosures, Australia will do me! Glad to see so many south western Twilight fans, and bird fans!

See you all the convention, let's get where we live on the giant map!!

I drooled over your fab outfit at the 1901 party I think...were you wearing black with a veiled hat? Made me feel guilty for not bothering to change but I ws going home early!

Aww, thanks. Yeah, that was me. The hat actually started of as a Mickey Mouse bridegroom hat - I ripped the ears off and added the other stuff. Was pleased with how it turned out.

A pro....nah thats a different area of town you have to hang out at and im not sure id make enough money lol. To tell ya the truth i just tend to "go for it" over the magic roundabout as no one gives way so u got to not bottle it first lmao

Radio 1's Big Weekend has been announced as taking place in Swindon this year. Anybody going to try and get tickets? I am and I'm bullying my friends into forgetting about finals and going, especially as it's free. Hopefully I'll get some tikets!

• 1 month later...

I forgot to apply for tickets.

Oh and if anyone would like to car share from South Wales, drop me a line as i am planning on driving it.

Oh that would do me a favour! Where in South Wales are you starting from?

Radio 1's Big Weekend has been announced as taking place in Swindon this year. Anybody going to try and get tickets? I am and I'm bullying my friends into forgetting about finals and going, especially as it's free. Hopefully I'll get some tikets!

I applied but since I know a few people have already been allocated them, I'm guessing we missed out this time...grrr!

I applied but since I know a few people have already been allocated them, I'm guessing we missed out this time...grrr!

I was really disappointed. I know not everybody can go but as it was so close I really wanted to :D oh well, maybe in the next 10 years!

I forgot to apply for tickets.

Oh and if anyone would like to car share from South Wales, drop me a line as i am planning on driving it.

Oh that would do me a favour! Where in South Wales are you starting from?

Bridgend.

Drop me an email if its suitable:

myordinarygirl@hotmail.com

MJ