North West fans!

lozxhx

:D Hiyaaa think you just added me to facebook!! Can't wait either, I'm countin down the days!!

I keep checking gossip sites for info bout New Moon and I just read somewhere that Nikki Reed is gonna wear a wig cos she bleached her hair for Twilight and it kept snapping off!! Her hair is really dark naturally bet the roots were a pain!! Same for Peter though he looks soooo different with dark hair!!

Here's the article if anyone wants to read it:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1606708/story.jhtml

I love Peter with dark hair :)

Prefere Nikki with dark hair too although she proper suits the blonde.

Was weird seeing her with blonde at first though cause when I seen her in the OC it was brown then and that's the first time I seen her. Like everyone was in the OC lol!

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all!!! I am fab today, in a suprisingly cheery mood even though I have work at 5.30- booo!

I thinnnnk all the Twilight cast are in Canada now :D Which surely means filming must be starting soon- woooo!

I'm getting excited for the weekend - no work. WOOOP.

same here. actually i'm in college tomorrow so i'm not in work tomorrow either. heheh.

Dreading my neuropsych exam this afternoon :D I should be revising right now....I will be so glad when the weekend comes!

oooo good luck.

Morning all!!! I am fab today, in a suprisingly cheery mood even though I have work at 5.30- booo!

I thinnnnk all the Twilight cast are in Canada now :D Which surely means filming must be starting soon- woooo!

woop woop.

i'm so excited for the film.

might have to read the book again =]

Dreading my neuropsych exam this afternoon :( I should be revising right now....I will be so glad when the weekend comes!

I hope your exam went well :)

I started off in quite a good mood today but school kinda drove that right out of me. Oh well, its nearly the weekend :D Anybody got any exciting plans?

Dreading my neuropsych exam this afternoon :D I should be revising right now....I will be so glad when the weekend comes!

I hope your exam went well :)

I started off in quite a good mood today but school kinda drove that right out of me. Oh well, its nearly the weekend :D Anybody got any exciting plans?

I am working all weekend, how bad is that!!! I am up at like 8am on Sunday...so much for a lie in. I'm still in a good mood though despite all this, god knows why :( Do you have anythin excitin goin on??

Hey guys :lol:

Yeah i saw most of comic relief until i had to give up and go to bed. The whole smithy sketch was classic. I just loved how all the players had trouble keeping a straight face.

New moon pics = amazing. I think Nikkis wig actually looked really good. At first i thought it might look a bit dodgy but it looked good in those pictures. Jacksons hair looked better too!

Yeah there's a lot of smoking going on there! The randomness of Kym Marsh is - well, random!

Hahaha the Kym Marsh thing made me laugh!!! Taylors hair is biiiig and it looks as if Robert is wearin blusher :P