The undecideds

talie

lol yeah that mas me again sorry abut i think i have learnt from mistakes it was caring heart that counlt let someone having a hair emergency down the same wont happen again and you are all more then welcome even if your 17 but bare in mind we will be going drinking :)))))

promise not trying to be ageist dont think i spelt that right

Hey yeh i remember seeing a few of you but the two friends i came with are not on the forum and i felt i had to stay with them! I upset we missed on a good meet up! I like the pub idea, sunday afternoon and friday for dinner I didn't really have anything to do, so next con we should go for meal!! I can not wait for October!

cool just so everyone is aware Bring on trumpets is an undecided group lol thats why there is random name ther was only about 5 peeps that came on board for last time. But all details will be on the bring on the trumpets topic on et2 board your all more then welcome sorry didnt mean to poach lol :)

noooo rachel, we will not change our name! maybe we should merge groups tho, or form some kind of alliance, haha. the undecided-trumpets?!?!!!! i can't believe i missed you screaming at the top of your lungs in the middle of the street! classic!

does 22 count?

or is that the borderline alredi? ;p

xxx

YOU'RE IN! you're way too cool!

i couldnt miss it... i was stood next to her! then some crazy guy was going on at us were like right we will keep walking! and if you saw me you should have sed hi! i was with Kath a huge amount of time! man i wanna meet everyone now!

Loving the Undecided trumpets! Why is October so far away! Realised I will be 21 when the next con comes round! Slowely making my way to the top end of this group ages!! I think our decisions over the name took much time we forgot to arrange to meet up all together!

i couldnt miss it... i was stood next to her! then some crazy guy was going on at us were like right we will keep walking! and if you saw me you should have sed hi! i was with Kath a huge amount of time! man i wanna meet everyone now!

i'm meeting katheryn in liverpool street next week! we should all try and meet up! haha. x