Extended FOTR

Im just leaving the house to go to the cinema to see Fellowship of the ring extended!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! :angel: I must of seen it about 100 times already but to see it in the cinema is going to be amazing!! I'll be back online tonight! Talk to everyone then!! :angel:

Take care!

Luv Vicky xx

Its not showing in my area either, that I know of, damn shame it would be the perfect build up for ROTK

Im just leaving the house to go to the cinema to see Fellowship of the ring extended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited! :D  I must of seen it about 100 times already but to see it in the cinema is going to be amazing!!  I'll be back online tonight! Talk to everyone then!! :wub:

Take care!

Luv Vicky xx

Its not showing in my area either, that I know of, damn shame it would be the perfect build up for ROTK

Im back! It was brilliant!! I kinda felt as tho I travelled back in time two years! lol! :D I think every cinema in the country should play the extended versions of the FOTR and TTT!! Its not fair that only some do!

Thank god one of the major cinema's is only like 5 minutes away from me. Went to see it tonight. That cavetroll still makes me jump :P Don't think I can get to see the Two Towers though. But all the extra stuff is amazing. And I don't see why they couldn't have it in first time round. Cos it's only about 40 minutes worth.