Question about werewolf imprinting.

katieharris101

Spoilers from last book, highlight below to see...

Sam- Emily

Quil- Claire

Jared- Kim

Paul- Rachel

Jacob- Renesmee

Think that's the right order too?

Edited by Lizzy

THANK YOU !!! :drool:

am writing fan fic and was getting a bit lost.. i am gonna enter the fan fic comp and am gonna set up an account on facfiction.net very soon aswell.

this helps alot.

btw if any one wants a particular story written about certain characters let me know. pm me. comp entry pretty much already written but other fan fic all still in my head..

I have a question... How to werewolves imprint on non-werewolves? How is it that Renesmee is the only non-quiluete to have imprinted??

Well first she gets imprinted on, its jacob who imprints :)

And im not really sure actually why... But it doesnt specificaly say in the book its not allowed just that imprinting happens to make stronger babys..

and a half vampire half werewolf baby would be pretty strong is my guess :thumbup:

I have a question... How to werewolves imprint on non-werewolves? How is it that Renesmee is the only non-quiluete to have imprinted??

Well first she gets imprinted on, its jacob who imprints :)

And im not really sure actually why... But it doesnt specificaly say in the book its not allowed just that imprinting happens to make stronger babys..

and a half vampire half werewolf baby would be pretty strong is my guess :P

Yeah and I guess the reason the other imprinting were quileutes were because they spend all their time on the reservation, I mean they go to school there and everything, so it would make sense for them to imprint on other quileutes. Jacob is the only one who comes off because off Bella and because he breaks away from the pack because of the whole Renesme thing.