Heeeeellllllpppppp!

Purple_Vamp

Alloooo

As usual with these things, I've left booking this up till the last minute - lo and behold, it's sold out.:D:thumbup:

So, I am therefore, on the waiting list.

Which will bring me on to my next problem. If I am succesful in getting a ticket, I now have no idea where I'm going to stay.

I'm aware the Park and the Ibis are both sold out - and I was wondering if anyone possibly had a spare bed in their hotel for me!

As I said before though, I'm on the waiting list so there's not guarantee I will even be able to go to this con.

I've been to plenty of conventions, but this will be the first on my lonesome.

If there is anyone who can help me out at the last minute, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

A very hopeful 34 year old (who feels old looking at a lot of the posts on here)

Haven't got a spare bed I'm afraid but we are staying at Express Holiday Inn and it was a pretty good price.

I will be there with my hubby and we are 32 and 35 so you are definitely not old.

Unless I am and I refuse to believe that I am any different now than I was when I was 18 :P

Thanks for your replies.

Is the Express Holiday Inn far from the venue?

I may not even get a ticket yet, but I want to make sure I've got all avenues covered.

And I now no longer feel old - thank you :thumbup:

4 miles from the convention. Hope you get a ticket. :YAHOO: