Anyone recognise this?

Mrs.CharCullen

omgsh, i had a major twilight moment when these 2 people came into our school

to give a talk, ones name was Edward Wood and the others name was Johnathan Cullen

so you can imagine i put 2 and 2 together and started having a sort of screeching fit, the guy

named Edward asked if i was ok and if i needed water. They must have thought i was mad!

haha, nice! My friend has a great tee that says like "Carlisle, Edward, Jasper, Emmett...why choose?" Something like that, I can't remember exactly.

Wow, that's amazing!!! I wish we had guest speakers with cool names!

Edited by xihearttwilightx

haha, my friend wanted to persuade the teacehr to do blood typing with us when we were learning about it, and I haqte needles, so it went soemthing liek this:

jess - wow we shoudl so do blood typing like in Twilight!!

me - NOOOOO!

jess - why not?!?!

me - Edward won't be here to save meee >_< !!

hehe XD

omgsh, i had a major twilight moment when these 2 people came into our school

to give a talk, ones name was Edward Wood and the others name was Johnathan Cullen

so you can imagine i put 2 and 2 together and started having a sort of screeching fit, the guy

named Edward asked if i was ok and if i needed water. They must have thought i was mad!

haha, we ahve a chem teacher called Mrs E Cullen, and anotehr teacher called Mr Hale.

But they are undeserving of the names >_<

And, because I enver bother to learn our tyeacehrsanmes, I didn't realise this until I got my parents evening appointments and was like 'OME!!!! E CULLEN!!!'