FANFIC COMPETITION ENTRY

shando

Dear diary,

It’s been a while since I last wrote anything, but things have been kind of crazy around here lately. Well we sent the volturi packing, and yes I can hold my hands up and take credit for a lot of that, with help from my beloved Jasper of course.

Edward owes me big time; I see a lot of presents heading my way! Speaking of which I don’t know what the hell happened to my Porsche while I was away but it was filthy inside and out, and don’t even get me started on the mileage!!!

Anyway things are slowly getting back to normal, as normal as they ever can be anyway. Carlisle and Esme seem to be settled back into their routines, Carlisle’s back at the hospital and Esme’s looking after the family. Emmett and Rosalie seem happy too, the arrival of Renesmee seems to have changed Rosalie a lot, she has a spark that was always missing before, they seem really close which is nice. Rose isn’t so keen on the Jacob package that comes with her though, but I’m sure he’ll run out of blonde jokes soon, I mean how many can there be??? Jacobs cool though I like him a lot, he just smells so bad!

Married life seems to suit Bella and Edward, its good to finally see my brother truly happy, and considering the shock it was he’s taken to being a father really well, he’s an amazing dad, and Bella, well what can I say, she’s still the same old Bella that I adore, and one day I swear I will drum some fashion sense into that girl, I actually found a pair of those old grey sweatpants in her drawer at the cottage the other day, after all I’ve tried to teach her. Well, I can only do so much I guess.

Tonight I’m off hunting with Jasper, it will be nice to have some time alone together, and it’s always so crowded around here these days.

Oh no….. I have to end it here for now, Bella what have you done, you may be a vampire these days but you’re still so damn clumsy, better go warn her quickly!!

Bye xxx

by Sarah Tracey.

Edited by shando

Dear diary,

It’s been a while since I last wrote anything, but things have been kind of crazy around here lately. Well we sent the volturi packing, and yes I can hold my hands up and take credit for a lot of that, with help from my beloved Jasper of course.

Edward owes me big time; I see a lot of presents heading my way! Speaking of which I don’t know what the hell happened to my Porsche while I was away but it was filthy inside and out, and don’t even get me started on the mileage!!!

Anyway things are slowly getting back to normal, as normal as they ever can be anyway. Carlisle and Esme seem to be settled back into their routines, Carlisle’s back at the hospital and Esme’s looking after the family. Emmett and Rosalie seem happy too, the arrival of Renesmee seems to have changed Rosalie a lot, she has a spark that was always missing before, they seem really close which is nice. Rose isn’t so keen on the Jacob package that comes with her though, but I’m sure he’ll run out of blonde jokes soon, I mean how many can there be??? Jacobs cool though I like him a lot, he just smells so bad!

Married life seems to suit Bella and Edward, its good to finally see my brother truly happy, and considering the shock it was he’s taken to being a father really well, he’s an amazing dad, and Bella, well what can I say, she’s still the same old Bella that I adore, and one day I swear I will drum some fashion sense into that girl, I actually found a pair of those old grey sweatpants in her drawer at the cottage the other day, after all I’ve tried to teach her. Well, I can only do so much I guess.

Tonight I’m off hunting with Jasper, it will be nice to have some time alone together, and it’s always so crowded around here these days.

Oh no….. I have to end it here for now, Bella what have you done, you may be a vampire these days but you’re still so damn clumsy, better go warn her quickly!!

Bye xxx

That's really good, Shando. You've got the characters down well - it reads as though it is Alice writing it. Good luck! :D