Neither Old or Young Attendees!

jazz5490

Nope it appears we are all equally bad as each other when it comes to this sort of thing!! Off to go see the film for my 6th time tonight lmao, it has to be the only film ive been to see at the cinema more than once. Way to obsessed for my own good!

Lol, I was going to see it tonight too! Couldn't get anyone interested enough to go with me. :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

i lost count after my 15 time... and that was at the beginning of jan!

haha!

i love the film so much..

i've seen it about... 8 times.

even though me & my

friend seem to sit there,

and point out how the movie

is difference from the book..

for some reason,

it kinda annoys people..

hehehe... ;)

every time i watch it,

i get really excited when Alice &

Jazz are in the scene!

it usually results in me screaming!

i just love them both.

:P

Edited by alicejasper

probably a silly question but how old is too old for the FBoN crew, lol. I'm 23 and generally don't act my age so does that count. i'm coming with my cousin as her pre 18th birthday gift and my aunt/her mum.

i'm so so SOOO excited for the con now as its less than a month now. woot!

btw the t-shirt looks great.lol.

probably a silly question but how old is too old for the FBoN crew, lol. I'm 23 and generally don't act my age so does that count. i'm coming with my cousin as her pre 18th birthday gift and my aunt/her mum.

LAURAAAAAAA!!!!! :headscratch: it's ellie haha. yay i know people! xx

haha, I like that spoof as well. Good times!

I've seen Twilight 12 times. If I'm being honest, half of the reason I love it so much is that it was filmed in Washington State and Oregon. I grew up in WA, so it's kind of like going home for two hours. Sort of. It sounds weird, but you'll do anything if you get homesick enough. Well, short of flying home, only because it costs too much and I can't take time off from uni.

haha, I like that spoof as well. Good times!

I've seen Twilight 12 times. If I'm being honest, half of the reason I love it so much is that it was filmed in Washington State and Oregon. I grew up in WA, so it's kind of like going home for two hours. Sort of. It sounds weird, but you'll do anything if you get homesick enough. Well, short of flying home, only because it costs too much and I can't take time off from uni.

i have friends in dc.. is that anywhere near forks? haha cos i am so tempted to visit them and stop off in forks on the way... :blush:

Sorry hun, but not even close. DC is on the East Coast, and Forks, WA is on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest. The Olympic Peninsula is gorgeous though, loads of gorgeous forest and coast, so you should go visit Forks anyway. Steph got it right when she said the light filtered down in green, haha!

Sorry hun, but not even close. DC is on the East Coast, and Forks, WA is on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest. The Olympic Peninsula is gorgeous though, loads of gorgeous forest and coast, so you should go visit Forks anyway. Steph got it right when she said the light filtered down in green, haha!

ooh you've been there? i wish i lived in america! the only place there i've been is new york and i stayed with friends. i want to go back so much!

I think i squeal whenever Alice and Jasper come on as well! The baseball scene where he does that cool thing with the bat is awesome!! Am planning my trip to Forks in the summer! Am visiting Minnesota and looking up flights to washington!! Going to be amazing!

ooh you've been there? i wish i lived in america! the only place there i've been is new york and i stayed with friends. i want to go back so much!

I've not been to DC, but I was born in LA and raised in Washington State, in a very small town not so different from Forks.

You've been to New York? JEALOUS!!!!!

I'm so sad. Our snow thread got moved to the main Showmasters general chat area. I don't want to speak to people I'm not going to be at a convention with. The only reason I'm so open on here is that I know I can meet you all if we wanted because we'll be at the same convention. I'm very wary of speaking to people I've not met (and won't meet) online though. So I wish they'd just kept it in here, because now I can't talk on it. :blush:

LAURAAAAAAA!!!!! :WINCE: it's ellie haha. yay i know people! xx

lol. yay and so the madness begins, mwahaha

I've not been to DC, but I was born in LA and raised in Washington State, in a very small town not so different from Forks.

You've been to New York? JEALOUS!!!!!

I'm so sad. Our snow thread got moved to the main Showmasters general chat area. I don't want to speak to people I'm not going to be at a convention with. The only reason I'm so open on here is that I know I can meet you all if we wanted because we'll be at the same convention. I'm very wary of speaking to people I've not met (and won't meet) online though. So I wish they'd just kept it in here, because now I can't talk on it. :(

been there twice! tho it has to be said i didn't pay for my own tickets, and i'm probably too old to rely on the bank of mum and dad anymore, and since i'm poor atm what with et and et2 to save for, another trip doesn't look likely...

and why did they move our snow thread??!! same as you, i don't really want to chat to complete randoms, which is probably rubbish logic seeing as i'm probably sharing a hotel room with people i've never met before...