Younger Attendees?

JessCullen

Hehe I did the same, I said to my friend Sarah i am getting worried that my ticket hasn't come and she said yes it has, it was that letter you got. I was like OMG :P so i called my mum straight away and she said she nearly threw it away but kept it just incase. Phew lol

Same thing that happened to me!! it was also my friend who said it :D

And no i havent seen the new video but i will now :D

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Ahaha.

Nahhh...we're just a little weird :D

Speaking of weird, i wonder where the hell Jess is tonight? :/

Ahaa. Sorry, if you read this. But it's trueeee ;)

I'm okayy :)

Still havn't packed yet :/

My dad hasn't got my suitcase down from the loft yet :/

Pfft. Fool. Ahaa.

I still need to sort out the top half of my La Push outfit, otherwise i shall be going topless. Ahahahahaha XD Nudist beach. Okayyy, that didn't need to be said. Lmaoo. Sorry :D

Erm....yeahh, how about youu? :)

xxx

haha leah, maybe not XD

You guys are all packing already?!

I probably won't be until at the most wednesday!! I am very efficient though XD But I do have most of my outfits planned out, and I'll write them down in lists soon =]

No-one happens to have a realy brightly cooured (especially bright blue) scarf that I could borrow for the la push party do they?

Oh yeah packing :D

Well as of today i am missing the belly bar i was gonna wear with my beach outfit... yes i did say that i actually lost it WHILE wearing it..lol... dont ask how i dont even no....

But yeah a nudist beach wud be a gud idea :D ... less stuff to pack i suppose :headscratch: lol

xxx

hehe, count me out on the nudist beach!! XD

Although I bet if Taylor was still going you guys would be all up for that ;P ...ahh, we don't need this convo again!! >_<

I've got my la Push outfit sorted now XD I dug out my big old red raincoat, and I'm wearing a bright green top, bright blue jeans, red wellies with white stars, and maybe a blue umbrella with white polka dots? Not sure about that yet XD

But I could do with a blue or maybe yellow scarf, or another bright colour thats not red. Anylone got one I can borrow?

Ahaha. People should probably ignore me XD

As i've mentioned before.....obsessed with nudism XD Ahahaaha.

Ahaa. Nude convos are always the best ones....that sounded different in my head i swear. Ahaa :D

Ahhhh, if only Taylor was still coming. We'd have our own La Push party ;)

Ahahahaha. Ohh myyy. :D

Hmm.....funnily enough i don't own a scarf at all. Lol. I'll ask around for you though and see if anyones got one they could lend me to lend to you :)

xxx

Ahaha. People should probably ignore me XD

As i've mentioned before.....obsessed with nudism XD Ahahaaha.

Ahaa. Nude convos are always the best ones....that sounded different in my head i swear. Ahaa ;)

Ahhhh, if only Taylor was still coming. We'd have our own La Push party ;)

Ahahahaha. Ohh myyy. ^_^

Hmm.....funnily enough i don't own a scarf at all. Lol. I'll ask around for you though and see if anyones got one they could lend me to lend to you :)

xxx

awesome, thanks XD a yellow one would be kickass =] it's ok if you don't, I just think it'd be a nice finishing touch.

And about the nudism - haha, we noticed ;P

Ahh! I was just looking throyugh the cupboards for a scarf and I found some barbie flipper thingys, the ones that go on your feet, and a giant inflatable crocodile!!

The flippers are tiny, but I am SO bringing the croc!!!

blimey look at the time! Xd I gotta go, going to derbyshire tomorrow, early start XD byee xxxx

OMG tomorrow it will be ONE WEEK TO GOO!! EEPP!

Ohhh yesss. I have just found my top for La Push! Ahaa. Won't be going topless after all. Well...unless Taylor manages to get out of the whole Japan thing and shows up XD

But yeahhh, it's a yellow strappy top with a black shirt type top over it. You know the ones that say 'Flying Service' and all that over them :)

And this necklace i have that's got all like shells and stuff on it ^_^

I'm not good at explaining. Ahaa.

xxx