Younger Attendees?

JessCullen

hahaha!

Paradise Hotel? You know that show where they put 20 gorgeous people on a beautiful hotel and vote each other of? kind of like big brother, but more freedom and more back talk :D Don't you have it over there?

And its a swedish website, so you can only see stuff on there if you are from sweden :D

nope never seen it, dont think we get it...

oh and that sucks, gonna have to keep searching! i need to watch nurse jakie!!! haha

yummy peter!

and leah if he runs, like i said to mikaela, i will send the volturi after him... how could he run from such a voice?

silly leah

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

nope never seen it, dont think we get it...

oh and that sucks, gonna have to keep searching! i need to watch nurse jakie!!! haha

yummy peter!

and leah if he runs, like i said to mikaela, i will send the volturi after him... how could he run from such a voice?

silly leah

hahah. xD

ahhh. you guys. :D silly, silly people. xD

i'm not that good. xD

I love Nurse Jackie<3<3 It's so good :D

And yeah, and if not volturi runs after him then we will :D

Its true, we may not be the tough, evil, menacing volturi! But we are crazy twilight fangirls!!! haha

Juts as scary :D

haha

DAMN THE SPIDER IS BACK!!! BUT IT JUMPS!!! SO I CANT CATCH IT!!!

Haha it's a SPIDER!!! :o

I know, i sound pathetic, but i cant do it, i feel so sorry for it... as scared as i am of it, i dont want to hurt him =S

Haha what would you do if you was a vampire? :o

um i dunno... this is the only imperfection with becoming a vampire! IM AN ACTUAL VEGETARIAN!!! haha

have you read the sookie stackhouse series, or do you watch true blood? well id hope that they made synthetic blood :) haha

I cant catch him, he keeps jumping! it is HUGE! and now he is in a corner that i cant reach! silly spider :o

hah. just keep like...poking it with the side of the cup till it comes out of the corner, then put the cup on top! xD

haha poke it! :P

its ok, i will wait a while, it seems to be leaving me alone... i'll wait till my mommy gets home to be THE MAN OF THE HOUSE!!! haha

but thanks for being with me through this, id totally freak along! haha

Edited by CandyD

haha poke it! :o

its ok, i will wait a while, it seems to be leaving me alone... i'll wait till my mommy gets home to be THE MAN OF THE HOUSE!!! haha

bahahah. xD

i don't actually get why people are so scared of spiders. xD

i mean....they freak me out a tad...but even i don't know why! xD

and you're welcome. :o xD

um i dunno... this is the only imperfection with becoming a vampire! IM AN ACTUAL VEGETARIAN!!! haha

have you read the sookie stackhouse series, or do you watch true blood? well id hope that they made synthetic blood :) haha

stellan skarsgård is hot :o and i can't stand sookies accent O_o

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mikaela hunny, do you mean ALEXANDER Skarsgård?

Yes, I've seen True Blood. Lets hope they make synethic blood when you become a vampire lol :o

i love how you say 'WHEN'! that gives me hope!!! haha cross my fingers!!! maybe we will meet a nice vamp in la??? haha

leah wanna be a werewolf? lol

Yes, I've seen True Blood. Lets hope they make synethic blood when you become a vampire lol :o

i love how you say 'WHEN'! that gives me hope!!! haha cross my fingers!!! maybe we will meet a nice vamp in la??? haha

i...bahahah. xD i think we have too much in common...we just posted nearly the exact same thing at exactly the same time! xD

haha poke it! :P

bahahah. xD

i don't actually get why people are so scared of spiders. xD

i mean....they freak me out a tad...but even i don't know why! xD

and you're welcome. :o xD

i know, i have no idea why im so freaked! its become worse recently, i swear i was never afraid of them in south africa... what a silly irrational fear... and yet when it comes near me I TOTALLY FREAK :P

and who is stellan/alexander?

and yeah i think sookie is really annoying

jason is FINE :o

Yes, I've seen True Blood. Lets hope they make synethic blood when you become a vampire lol :P

i...bahahah. xD i think we have too much in common...we just posted nearly the exact same thing at exactly the same time! xD

OMG! does alice have a secret twin? :o

haha