Younger Attendees?

JessCullen

Haha funny thing is iv never gone trick or treating, cause you couldnt in south africa (too dangerous), and moving and stuff has made me busy... so this year im going to a party and then iv convinced them that they have to take me trick or treating so i at least do it once

But you never get too old for anything! haha so better late than never :P

hah. damnit! that makes me wanna go anyway!

i'm only 16...still a baby. :D hahahah. xD

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Do you really go trick or treating? I mean, when you were younger? I don't know anyone who have ever done it here lol :P Seems fun though xD

:D

seriously?! wow...thats sad. :D

Yeah, I mean...we don't really "celebrate" halloween at all. Some people maybe have a party, but that's rare. :/

Haha funny thing is iv never gone trick or treating, cause you couldnt in south africa (too dangerous), and moving and stuff has made me busy... so this year im going to a party and then iv convinced them that they have to take me trick or treating so i at least do it once

But you never get too old for anything! haha so better late than never :D

hah. damnit! that makes me wanna go anyway!

i'm only 16...still a baby. :( hahahah. xD

Im 16, well 17 in 17 days!!! haha

Yeah, I mean...we don't really "celebrate" halloween at all. Some people maybe have a party, but that's rare. :/

awh. :D

mind you, i think it's becoming less of a thing over here now. :/

it's a shame. i love halloween! hah. at least i used to...when i actually done stuff. :/

i might take my little brothers out. :]

The fact that you are 16 is crazy, Candice. I seriously thought you were 18!

That makes me happy! But like ceri is 17, 18 next year... i skipped a year, so most of my friends in my year are already 18... so that makes me feel good, not looking younger than them i mean!!! haha

Aw :] Well if anything its an excuse for trick and treating yourself :D

hah. xD

i'll make a deal with them.

i'll take you out.....for 50% of the profits. ;) xD

Haha that's smart!

You can take me out, I wanna trick and treat to and you can have 50% of the profit :(

Edited by Mandelina

Why did you skip a year? Are you just really smart or was it because of school in other countries and stuff? :)

Its because when i moved to italy i had only done half of Grade 8, and the only english school in the small town that we lived in was from grade 10 and above... so i just started grade 10 :D

Haha that's smart!

You can take me out, I wanna trick and treat to and you can have 50% of the profit :(

hahah. xD

you got yourself a deal. xD

i don't even like candy that much....although i lovvve jelly sweets. haribo. :D ahhh. hah.

How can you not like candy? :o

Ohh ok. I'm so jealous, I mean Italy. Wow ;)

Its cause my mommy is italian :)

She is? So that means your half italian!!! right? can you speak italian?

Its because when i moved to italy i had only done half of Grade 8, and the only english school in the small town that we lived in was from grade 10 and above... so i just started grade 10 :D

thats what i call good luck. xD

mhmm :) but its a bit scary applying for uni now! i'll be 17 when i go to uni!!! they better not ask for id... haha