• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Aha. That's why they do it.

They think they have the right to say "Well, you've got plenty of time to do it! You've got the whole week!"

Little do they know i still have to make my friends birthday present, do my mum's ironing to earn money for the con, catch up on sleep since i've had like none for the past month :/

Ughhhh. I just have too much to do :P

xxx

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=46385

Linkage ^^

I've got my dresses! Still need to finish off my La Push t-shirt, though.

My Prom one is being fitted and I'm picking it up on tuesday :P

Bad pics of both...

n791622424_1744649_4453.jpg

Prom (with safety pins)

n780778424_1297887_7207.jpg

Super-blurry pic of 1901 dress =)

OOOHHH! I read yours before, I laughed SO hard!!!

Twas briliance XD

Ok lets see if this works

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/c...nt=DSC01661.jpg

Can you guys see it ? its for the prom

Oh naaaiiicee!!!! XD

go to school LONGER? :P

Yup, our school has stupid hours, and no actual breaks.

We have lessons from 8-35 till 4-05, with 15 mins breakfast and 30 for lunch. Apparently its alot longer than other schools. We worked it out and with all the extra breaks other schools in our area get, we work 2 weeks longer per term.

WOOOW =[ that sucks!!! Poor you >_<

I have to write a physics essay, and I was meant to do some finishing touches for my art coursework, but it's literally just sticking something in so I'll do that on the monday we go back and then hand it in.

Oh! Speaking of art, I have artist research to finish actually XD brb

BTW I rooted these out earlier, thought you guys might wanna see :P:

Bella & Edward's wedding from Angela's POV (OME my first ever fanfic! Ahh, memories...) - http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8062981/ha...ght-fan-fiction

About so years after BD, Edward & Bella back in the meadow - http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8089494/memory

Ok, me and my friends ahve strange conversations that lead to weird fanfics, mkay?:

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8153183/de...ters-vs-volturi

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8308838/ed...pimpedor-not-xd

Our school starts at 8 and finishes at 4:10

Lessons start at 9

Aww, you get home later than me!

Thats really suckish.

We should destroy all teachers.

Lessons start at 9

We start school officially at 8:45 and finish at 3:05, they shortened our lunch hour near the end of last year so we could go home earlier.

If they shortened ours any longer, we wouldn't have any time to eat :huh: 10 mins to queue, longer if a teacher messes up their classes lunch time, 10 mins to find a seat, then 10 mins to shovel your food down and run back to lesson.

Ahaa. I guess my schools not that bad for times.

We start at 9am, finish at 3pm.

We have a 20 minute morning break and a 40 minute lunch break. :)

Butttttt, on Tuesday we finish at 2pm and only have 4 lessons whereas usually we have 5.

Then on a Wednesday i go to college. Start at 9:20, finish at 1pm :huh:

It's all good. Still have a crap load of work to do though :/

xxx

Lessons start at 9

Aww, you get home later than me!

Thats really suckish.

We should destroy all teachers.

Lessons start at 9

We start school officially at 8:45 and finish at 3:05, they shortened our lunch hour near the end of last year so we could go home earlier.

If they shortened ours any longer, we wouldn't have any time to eat :huh: 10 mins to queue, longer if a teacher messes up their classes lunch time, 10 mins to find a seat, then 10 mins to shovel your food down and run back to lesson.

oosh =/

It used to be like that in our school, we have about 45mins total. But we're having a lot of building work done at the moment, as anotehr school is amalgamating with ours, which means we need a biger lunch area. But our lunches are still pretty long, plus a 15min break in the morning after 2nd period.

Ahaa. I guess my schools not that bad for times.

We start at 9am, finish at 3pm.

We have a 20 minute morning break and a 40 minute lunch break. :)

Butttttt, on Tuesday we finish at 2pm and only have 4 lessons whereas usually we have 5.

Then on a Wednesday i go to college. Start at 9:20, finish at 1pm :D

It's all good. Still have a crap load of work to do though :/

xxx

Leah, are you doing one of those diploma things where you go to the college one day a week to study?

Did anyone watch Saturday Night Takeaway?

AAH I FORGOT!

oosh =/

It used to be like that in our school, we have about 45mins total. But we're having a lot of building work done at the moment, as anotehr school is amalgamating with ours, which means we need a biger lunch area. But our lunches are still pretty long, plus a 15min break in the morning after 2nd period.

We've all learned how to eat stupidly fast xD Or to just eat a tiny bit,

We get 15 mins for breakfast 'cause some of us leave for school at like 7-30,so being a breakfast-hating person, I use it as a break.

Did anyone watch Saturday Night Takeaway?

AAH I FORGOT!

oosh =/

We've all learned how to eat stupidly fast xD Or to just eat a tiny bit,

We get 15 mins for breakfast 'cause some of us leave for school at like 7-30,so being a breakfast-hating person, I use it as a break.

Ah yeah, I think our cafeteria is open before form as well, I never go in there though, it's mostly just people who have to get dropped of early and stuff, like at your school.