TESS!

DavidB

i jus popped in.. not been nosy or anything, jhust cause i love tess, and davido, then tash popped in...and i love you all

hmm

how are ya tess? davido?

burger king *drool*

guess what SARAH had last night :blush:

lol...I love the way u wrote 'then tash popped in' ...Lol....Should there be a groan inserted after that? :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hiya David! Yep im still here! (I think so!) No mad news, Ive been lurking as usual, lol juat saw the pic of bowling..*shudders!* Why must i always gurn in photos?! :blush: Hows you?

hey dark elf queen, i didn't know u were called tess *waves*

:rolleyes: Hi guys! *waves!* I had to go last nite without saying bye..oops!

Hi Sarah, rain, tash, poppy and of course u david! Ok, when i rule the world, you can have power, a few quid and hmmm...eliza as a partner! (lol you can hold me to that!..i have to rule the world first, tho! :huh: ) Hi rain, i wish i could go online during the day! im just in from work, burning my tea in that thing i hardly ever use...whats it called? ah...the oven! :huh: hows you?

*random thought for today*-seems everywhere is playing xmas music now and its EVIL! bah! humbug! lol

• Moderators

hehe u ARE soooooo a lurker tess! :huh: and leaving without saying bye, how rude r u :huh: some appreciation for making u a thread! haha :huh:

i'll let ya off ... just hope ur dinner burnt! :rolleyes: i'm ok thanx! just cold brr!

:huh: Hi tash, hi david!

Ok, ok so I likess lurking! cant believe i havent even made 300 posts yet! And i didnt mean to go so suddenly last nite, but i was visitin my mom and had to give her computer back!

lol and Yeah i burnt my dinner- ya happy now? its awful! though it warmed up the kitchen a bit having oven on! :huh: its freezing here too!

I like my thread! keep it alive! :rolleyes:

haha burnt dinner :P

well they do say, what goes around comes around ;):P hehe

i'll let ya off leavin last nite tho, i know ur too nice to be rude really! :D

awww bless u and ur 260 posts! aww lol

Oi! lol whaddya mean ''what goes around....''? I didnt burn your dinner! :lol: yeah, 260 posts and I joined this forum in the first few days!-im just very slow!

A duel? what kinda duel?

lightsabres? :rolleyes:

chainsaws? :lol:

electricity? :rolleyes:

errr...spiderwebs? :spidy:

Im confused as usual!

also, i want a new avatar...any ideas?

• Moderators
haha burnt dinner :P

well they do say, what goes around comes around ;):P hehe

i'll let ya off leavin last nite tho, i know ur too nice to be rude really! :D

awww bless u and ur 260 posts! aww lol

Oi! lol whaddya mean ''what goes around....''? I didnt burn your dinner! ;) yeah, 260 posts and I joined this forum in the first few days!-im just very slow!

A duel? what kinda duel?

lightsabres? ;)

chainsaws? :D

electricity? :firedevil:

errr...spiderwebs? ;)

Im confused as usual!

also, i want a new avatar...any ideas?

I think u shud have an avatar of u with Robocop! lol cuz that'd just be cool :P ooh a duel, how fun ... Tess will kick any1s ass! woooo go Tess! *tells the cheerleaders to cheer T E DOUBLE S* ... i have them trained well lol IT'S FRIDAY! wooooooo.

Hi rain, i wish i could go online during the day! im just in from work, burning my tea in that thing i hardly ever use...whats it called? ah...the oven! :D hows you?

Oven? whats that then :firedevil:

I have a microwave and lots of take away menu's ;)

• Moderators
Hi rain, i wish i could go online during the day! im just in from work, burning my tea in that thing i hardly ever use...whats it called? ah...the oven! ;)  hows you?

Oven? whats that then :firedevil:

I have a microwave and lots of take away menu's ;)

U a student like me then? :D

• 1 month later...

I am, i am! pity this thread died....I dont wanna start another one, so ive brought it back to life! :lol: I liked having my own thread! hey vamps has one!and a very nice place it is too! ;) *poke!* Anything goes in here, keep it alive!

(works hard to save thread:)

*clear!* bzzzt *clear!*bzzzt

Lol hi david...yep im ok...tho this thread is dying again! :o hows u? any plans for new years eve? watched many of your dvds yet?

*officially sick of xmas chocolate!*

..gotta run, but meant to ask....did anyone post any pics of forum meet yet?

Edited by DarkElfQueen