TESS!

DavidB

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hiya David! Yep im still here! (I think so!) No mad news, Ive been lurking as usual, lol juat saw the pic of bowling..*shudders!* Why must i always gurn in photos?! :wub: Hows you?

• Moderators

lol u gurn, and i look like I wanna kill myself! great team hey? hehe been spending all ya time in the pub? :wub: everything's ok with me, just gettin on with some uni stuff, and lookin forward to this wkend :D

:D lol Yeah, spent too much time there this weekend, should have been doing useful stuff! :wub: Has to be said, u dont look thrilled to be in photos, but at least u look sane! Do u still have pics we took at c4? what are they like?

Oooh- yeah, roll on this weekend!

• Moderators

lol well i dont like being in pics really so .. yeah, many people have my 'i dont want my pic taken' pose :D hehe i havent seen any of the C4 pics posted that we took on Andrea's camera sadly but I have lots of odd ones I took myself lol :wub:

Lol what, like random old people and passers by? and robocop! :D In hindsight, the pics we took with Andrea's camera may not be worth posting!...you should see the few mins of video footage i took! awful (mental note to self... learn how to use a camcorder before c5!) lots of zooming in and out, giggling, realising how annoying my voice is....tho i got Lawrence & Sala singing on it.. :wub:

• Moderators

lol our pics were GREAT on that camera i'm sure, maybe she's saving it to sell cuz they're so good? haha ... yep i must admit to having random old ppl pics and Robocop ruled!! ooh i'd love to see the singing video :wub:

Yeah, id like to see them, lol what i meant is the ones i took were crappy! And at one stage on video youre doing a quick commentary, Tash!(holding the cam)

The singing was cool, Sala is holding a yellow rose and doesnt know the words! :P And when I saw Lawrence last he remembered the song he sang!

Yeah, id like to see them, lol what i meant is the ones i took were crappy! And at one stage on video youre doing a quick commentary, Tash!(holding the cam)

The singing was cool, Sala is holding a yellow rose and doesnt know the words! :P And when I saw Lawrence last he remembered the song he sang!

lol did i? Ohhh...Was that when I went out of the info booth and was videoing u n david in it?

The singing was cool, Sala is holding a yellow rose and doesnt know the words! :( And when I saw Lawrence last he remembered the song he sang!

lol did i? Ohhh...Was that when I went out of the info booth and was videoing u n david in it?

Yep! :P Thats the one! Only a few seconds, but youre saying ''heres David..tess...Andrea...Wendy...Kenny's boss...'' etc

Awww ta David, though I tend to live on crisps anyway! :D (and lots of burger king junk lately!-also candy...) It'll just be nice to not be at home this weekend!

:P Yep! no imagination, me!

Eeeugh KFC in this town is awful, half cooked greasy mess..we call it Unlucky Fried Kitten! And Mc Donalds is even worse! (though i may have to visit both if any have a ROTK promotion on...) :(

*roll on dec 17!*

btw, i went to get my other gollum tattoo finished (its just an outline at the mo) and it got postponed...Arrrgh!

I know! It sucks lots! lol ''I wantsss my tattoooo! now!'' Hope to get it done soon tho..

Yay! :angel: my own thread! and its even named after me! I never have anything good to start one about...

Plans for weekend? Just to have a good time! lol btw, wonder if HoD has seen bowlin pics yet!? :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Well ya owe me a hug for being such a loyal TESS supporter! :angel:

hmm havent really seen HoD on lately, I dont think he's seen them .. maybe had a quick peek, who knows! hehe

Hope ur gonna behave urself this weekend! :angel: i'm only meeting 1 person and then off with my dad's credit card to the stalls! :rolleyes:

Lol ok but you have to start a fanclub/cult too! :rolleyes: spread the word!

Ill tell HoD to take a peek if he hasnt seen pics! As for behaving, ill be as good as I usually am! (and thats not saying much! :angel: ) though Ill not show up drunk and start a riot or anything!

• Moderators

hehe well if ur as "behaving" as u usually are, it's gonna be a fun weekend! :rolleyes: i'm sure HoD will love the pics, they're cool lol

hmmm a fan club? .. jeez, what next? next week u'll be asking for world domination! :angel: