ETERNAL TWILIGHT EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT!

showmasters

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never had an email about the ticket number so i just assume it is connected to the right one?

If it was easy enough for me to match up against a name, then yes, should all be connected to the right one. If I had problems matching up then you would have had an email from me asking for more information.

thats cool thanks i thought it would be like that i would assume that as i have an account inthe store it would be easy to connect up :) and i'm not exactly the most common name, not like i'm named john smith or something :)

Actually having an account in the store means nothing for matching up records. I have to manually flick through the paperwork/and my ticket list to match names to match stuff up.

The easiest way for me to put everything together is for customers to quote their original order number in the comment section of the order form (you can write little notes to me) as that saves me so much time. You can even write the names of the ticket holders in there too :angry:

thats cool thanks i thought it would be like that i would assume that as i have an account inthe store it would be easy to connect up :) and i'm not exactly the most common name, not like i'm named john smith or something :)

Actually having an account in the store means nothing for matching up records. I have to manually flick through the paperwork/and my ticket list to match names to match stuff up.

The easiest way for me to put everything together is for customers to quote their original order number in the comment section of the order form (you can write little notes to me) as that saves me so much time. You can even write the names of the ticket holders in there too :P

will remember that for next time then, thanks :)