hall of fame class of 2009

monkeyking

i think that if they are doing austin they should do the rock aswell (as much as i hate him)

the two of them practically saved the wwf/e in the late nineties and if ones going in the other should

i think Dreamer should go in too, he put his heart and soul into ECW and deserves it

Ultimate Warrior (he's not in it yet?!)

Tatanka

Stu Heart (not sure if he would count but you can't say he doesn't deserve it)

yokozuna

Hacksaw

the Von Erichs

i also think that when HBK retires he should go in with Jannetty

• Moderators

Austin and The Rock won't go in together. They try to have a main headliner at each HOF, rather than do too many at once.

Warrior's on very bad terms with Vince and the company as a whole, so I doubt Vince wants him in there, and Warrior wouldn't want to turn up so it's a lose lose situation at the moment. Same with someone like Savage.

I think there's plenty of people they can induct before having to resort to Tatanka.

Austin and The Rock won't go in together. They try to have a main headliner at each HOF, rather than do too many at once.

Warrior's on very bad terms with Vince and the company as a whole, so I doubt Vince wants him in there, and Warrior wouldn't want to turn up so it's a lose lose situation at the moment. Same with someone like Savage.

I think there's plenty of people they can induct before having to resort to Tatanka.

typical you wouldn't like the tank

i bet you were a big rock fan, probably cena too

David is spot on with the comment about having a headliner each year of the Hall Of Fame. This year was planned to be either Stone Cold or The Hitman as the Headliner, and with it being in Texas it was obvious to go with Steve Austin. Austin has indicated that he would love Ric Flair to induct him, but relations between Flair and the WWE are a tad cold at the moment.

You have more chance of Tatanka getting inducted than Savage or the Warrior. McMahon has personally scuppered any Best Of dvds of both in recent years, so don't hold your breath.

When HBK goes in, it will be as a single induction and without Janetty. At the end of the day, HBK eclipsed Janetty and the whole point of the WWE Hall Of Fame is for it to be on the exclusive side.

Yokozuna will probably never enter the HoF as he was a short stayer in the WWE and did very little else due to his passing at a young age.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan will more than likely go in at some point as he remains a good servant to Vince.

The Von Erichs are a grey area, and more so at the current time due to how so many of them died. Once the scandals go away including steroids, Benoit etc, then maybe they will go in.

The Rock and Vince on not on the best of terms at the moment as Dwayne has dropped the name of The Rock since hitting it reasonably big in Hollyweird. It went from The Rock, to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to Dwayne Johnson. It will be a few more years yet until he pulls up to the HoF.

Stu Hart will more than likely kick in when Bret does. They may do it in a similar way to Rocky Johnson and High Chief Peter Maivia.

Former WCW employee Cowboy Bill Watts has issued a statement saying that he has been invited into the HoF, but this seems an odd thing to do prior to it's official announcement. It wouldn't surprise me if this didn't happen.

As regards who else, it all depends on Vince's mood and who hasn't annoyed him. I can't see an active wrestler going in as they used thata s a gimmick when the Nature Boy went in.

Hmmm..off to wrack brains of who may go in.....

Hold on, as regards Tommy Dreamer..give it until at least next year as they are running a potential retirement angle with him at the moment that should come to a head in June.

David is spot on with the comment about having a headliner each year of the Hall Of Fame. This year was planned to be either Stone Cold or The Hitman as the Headliner, and with it being in Texas it was obvious to go with Steve Austin. Austin has indicated that he would love Ric Flair to induct him, but relations between Flair and the WWE are a tad cold at the moment.

You have more chance of Tatanka getting inducted than Savage or the Warrior. McMahon has personally scuppered any Best Of dvds of both in recent years, so don't hold your breath.

When HBK goes in, it will be as a single induction and without Janetty. At the end of the day, HBK eclipsed Janetty and the whole point of the WWE Hall Of Fame is for it to be on the exclusive side.

Yokozuna will probably never enter the HoF as he was a short stayer in the WWE and did very little else due to his passing at a young age.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan will more than likely go in at some point as he remains a good servant to Vince.

The Von Erichs are a grey area, and more so at the current time due to how so many of them died. Once the scandals go away including steroids, Benoit etc, then maybe they will go in.

The Rock and Vince on not on the best of terms at the moment as Dwayne has dropped the name of The Rock since hitting it reasonably big in Hollyweird. It went from The Rock, to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to Dwayne Johnson. It will be a few more years yet until he pulls up to the HoF.

Stu Hart will more than likely kick in when Bret does. They may do it in a similar way to Rocky Johnson and High Chief Peter Maivia.

Former WCW employee Cowboy Bill Watts has issued a statement saying that he has been invited into the HoF, but this seems an odd thing to do prior to it's official announcement. It wouldn't surprise me if this didn't happen.

As regards who else, it all depends on Vince's mood and who hasn't annoyed him. I can't see an active wrestler going in as they used thata s a gimmick when the Nature Boy went in.

Hmmm..off to wrack brains of who may go in.....

Hold on, as regards Tommy Dreamer..give it until at least next year as they are running a potential retirement angle with him at the moment that should come to a head in June.

Bret Hart was inducted a few years back...

Wow. I missed that. What year was that. I had a couple of years where I didn't keep up with wrestling that covered WrestleMania 2006 and 2007, but I am shocked I missed him go in. I was always under the impression that the WWE were going to have Flair, Austin and Bret for three years on the trot.

I will need to source that show and watch it.

Cheers dude.