Hello!

doodlebuguk

Lol....it's okay. I do daft things like that too. Like when I was writing the cheque to pay for my C4 photos I put the first libe of my uni house address - then put the rest of my home address. And only realised it when I got to the postcode.

lol :lol::lol::lol:

I'm still not sure of my new house address, i've been there neally two months :D

Lol! Seems like my kinda thing to do. I usually only learn my new houses address properly when we get post for past tenants.

It took me two years to learn my mobile number :lol::lol::lol:

Now I'm not that bad! I learn mine pretty quickly. Although if you asked me to reel off my friend's mobile numbers I'd be stuffed coz I don't know them. Which is why I'm thankful they're all stored in my phone.

Which is also why I panicked when I thought I'd lost my mobile - all that I kep thinking was "How am I gonna talk to my friends?"

I'm like that with my friends numbers. I really should write them all down somewhere :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol....it's okay. I do daft things like that too. Like when I was writing the cheque to pay for my C4 photos I put the first libe of my uni house address - then put the rest of my home address. And only realised it when I got to the postcode.

lol :lol::lol::lol:

I'm still not sure of my new house address, i've been there neally two months :D

Lol! Seems like my kinda thing to do. I usually only learn my new houses address properly when we get post for past tenants.

It took me two years to learn my mobile number :lol::lol::lol:

Now I'm not that bad! I learn mine pretty quickly. Although if you asked me to reel off my friend's mobile numbers I'd be stuffed coz I don't know them. Which is why I'm thankful they're all stored in my phone.

Which is also why I panicked when I thought I'd lost my mobile - all that I kep thinking was "How am I gonna talk to my friends?"

I'm like that with my friends numbers. I really should write them all down somewhere :lol:

Yeah....seems like a good idea. Maybe I should do it as well. Just in case I ever do actually properly lose my mobile.

Chamone you cant dance as good as me watch this mutha f***ers. Hee hee, ow, chamone.

Posts have been deleted before this. Now I have chosen to leave every single piece of offensive posting until Moonwalker gets banned. It is a waste of my time and energy to have someone like Moonwalker keep posting and I delete them. Especially when they have aliases that need to be banned too.

Fox

Edited by fox mulder