Airport meetings

Endless Fighter

Just want to bump this so I am 100% sure that we all know where we do what.

Endless Fighter, TaraB, Andelin and Crépuscule please confirm this by answering the thread:

We land in Birmingham International airport between 9:55 and 10:40

There after we pick up our luggage.

I will land first and I will try my hardest to find the departure hall, here I will sit and wait with a sign saying Eternal Twilight and Aakerman with small in the corner.

You will all when you got your luggage come to the departure hall and find me/I find you.

Then we go to Northampton together.

Important:

THIS ALSO MEANS that the one landing the latest should have her luggage around 11 I would think. Something like that. Unless the airplanes are delayed. So I'd reckon we leave at 12 the very very latest if we haven't got full numbers, because we must assume the airplane has then been delayed/cancelled in the other end? Shall we share phone numbers or what will we do if this happens.

Hey just to let you know all delays regarding arrivals are on the boards anyway :D I don't need to collect any luggage so I'll probs arrive at departures the same time as you, just to let you know it takes about ten min - 20 mins for luggage so if everyone has landed by 10:40 we should deffo have our luggage by eleven! Just checking trains

there's one at 11:05, 11:45 and 12:05

would be good to get the 11:05 one if possible! I'll show u all the way to the train station <3

Just to let you know in regards to departures just so everyone knows you GO UP THE ESCALATORS AND THERE'S A WETHERSPOONS AND STUFF BUT THERE'S RANOM SEATS MY PC'S AND STUFF WHERE WE CAN SIT AND WAIT THEY'RE RIGHT BY THE ESCULATORS

Edited by Crépuscule

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to bump this so I am 100% sure that we all know where we do what.

Endless Fighter, TaraB, Andelin and Crépuscule please confirm this by answering the thread:

We land in Birmingham International airport between 9:55 and 10:40

There after we pick up our luggage.

I will land first and I will try my hardest to find the departure hall, here I will sit and wait with a sign saying Eternal Twilight and Aakerman with small in the corner.

You will all when you got your luggage come to the departure hall and find me/I find you.

Then we go to Northampton together.

Important:

THIS ALSO MEANS that the one landing the latest should have her luggage around 11 I would think. Something like that. Unless the airplanes are delayed. So I'd reckon we leave at 12 the very very latest if we haven't got full numbers, because we must assume the airplane has then been delayed/cancelled in the other end? Shall we share phone numbers or what will we do if this happens.

I am going to be there......

I am so excited :D

Small point don't know if it will be of any help:

I flew home from Rome on monday morning and it took me around 30 minutes to get through passport control as the security has increased quite a bit.

Just thought I'd mention it so you could factor it into your timings, though it may take less time than it did for me, depends on the frequency of planes landing at a similar time. :)