Twilight Christmas!

xVickyCullenx

I was just thinking that having the film released only a few days before Christmas, then the Con not too long after (those months will seem to take forever!), that I might not be the only one going Twilight-mad this Christmas? Come and list your Twilight-crazy Christmas things!

Here's mine.. :YAHOO:

Giving out "Happy Twilight Release Day.. oh wait, and Christmas... and New Year..." cards (they're on the Picture thread if anyone wants them!)

Making a very large batch of individually designed Twilight T-shirts for alll my friends at Christmas :YAHOO:

My Christmas list- "Ticket for Eternal Twilight,Money for Eternal Twilight, MORE money for Eternal Twilight!"

.. or am I the only crazy one? :YAHOO:

THe only Twilight thing I wanted for Xmas was my tree. Back in May I had planned to buy a small black tree and decorate it with red decorations to resemble apples with a touch of silver thrown in for sparkle effect.

Sadly, credit crunch took hold of my bank account and I could afford to update my tree but I did use mostly red on my green tree!

THe only Twilight thing I wanted for Xmas was my tree. Back in May I had planned to buy a small black tree and decorate it with red decorations to resemble apples with a touch of silver thrown in for sparkle effect.

Sadly, credit crunch took hold of my bank account and I could afford to update my tree but I did use mostly red on my green tree!

Oh, that sounds cool! =)

I got unreasonably excited when I found a small red apple decoration in the box to hang on the tree :wub:

I'm dressing up as Heidi on Friday, though thats not for xmas, it's just close. xD Can't wait. And I'll probably wear the same costume if I go to a xmas/NYE twilight party.

Coool!

I'm wearing my Team Edward t-shirt on Friday, and doing my makeup like a Cullen (sometimes my eyes are gold! hehe)

I'm dressing up as Heidi on Friday, though thats not for xmas, it's just close. xD Can't wait. And I'll probably wear the same costume if I go to a xmas/NYE twilight party.

Coool!

I'm wearing my Team Edward t-shirt on Friday, and doing my makeup like a Cullen (sometimes my eyes are gold! hehe)

Hehe, my eyes are grey so I don't fit in that respect... though my hair is rather bronze-ish.

Though Heidi is the best bet for me I think (without being big-headed! LOL) and super easy to do, throw on a mini skirt and some hair extensions and I'm ready to go fishing! xDD

I bought one of my friends a Team Edward T-Shirt, a copy of New Moon and a Bella bracelet and I know I'm getting two Twilight posters and the soundtrack XDXD

And I've got my sister to read the books over the holidays too! Plus I'm non-stop talking about the movie and everything! Everyday I find someone new in my Post 16 Centre who likes Twilight and compliments me on my bag! i love Christmas and Twilight ^_^

We have a black tree

and my mother threw glitter on it

and keeps going 'Does the tree dazzle you Olivia?'

she's such a geek

hehe thats funny!

i asked if i could glitter my tree,

but in responce my mum said;

"amy, this twilight obsession is getting a little bit unhealthy!!"

she has no idea!!

We have a black tree

and my mother threw glitter on it

and keeps going 'Does the tree dazzle you Olivia?'

she's such a geek

hehe thats funny!

i asked if i could glitter my tree,

but in responce my mum said;

"amy, this twilight obsession is getting a little bit unhealthy!!"

she has no idea!!

hahaha my mum says that all the time!! :unsure:

I'm giving a few Twilight presents this year - and hopefully I'll get some :chair: My niece is getting a Forks calendar, Twilight bookmark, something else I can't mention because Betty is getting one too :chair: and a version of the Bella Bracelet in sterling silver with a silver wolf. I made a black bag with red lining to put it in, and tied around it is a red ribbon with a tag quoting the part of chapter 20 of eclipse when Edward adds the heart to the bracelet. It came out pretty well.

I made a Twillight ornament for the tree too :chair: Boots do plastic Christmas balls that open to put photos is so I put a photo of Edward in one side and the other side is just the word "twilight" in the font used on the book cover, in black on red. It came with a red velvet ribbon to hang it with. Would love to do a completely Twilight tree, with red ribbon, apples, crystal hearts, wooden wolves and chess pieces. That could look so good.

I certainly had a Twilight Crimbo :YAHOO:

Got a Twilight hoodie and keyring as well as a Sony e-reader which now contains Twilight and New Moon ebooks :YAHOO:

Will get the other two next paycheck!

Got the Twilight Movie Companion from my mate and I'm buying the Saga book with my crimbo money :dance:

Edited by TSheep

For Chistmas (among other things) I got the Official Movie Companion and the Soundtrack (inside the cover is an Edward/Bella poster!) !! :YAHOO:

As well as officially getting my ticket for E.T :) I only got a leeetle bit of money, but that'll be ok.

My New Years goal is to make some money for eternal twilight hehe, my dad is going to help me set up a ebay shop selling individual twilight t-shirts hopefully :) and im going to do alot of car boot sales in the freezing cold, oh so fun. but it'll be worth it!