John Barrowman in trouble! (will it affect the hub2?)

ilovejohnbarrowman

Complaining about someone on the RADIO indecently exposing themselves is like complaining about being shown a photo of somebody swearing.

But the WebCam streaming, albeit no images of John were shown exposing himself, were still LIVE. Also, there are people who complain for complaining sakes.

The web cam was not working. And I think you'll find that most comments are coming out on the side of John. Even The Guardian thought it was fuss about nothing. This is just a chance for people who already dislike John to climb on board and diss him even more. Don't think John as anything to worry about at all. :lol:

Complaining about someone on the RADIO indecently exposing themselves is like complaining about being shown a photo of somebody swearing.

But the WebCam streaming, albeit no images of John were shown exposing himself, were still LIVE. Also, there are people who complain for complaining sakes.

The web cam was not working. And I think you'll find that most comments are coming out on the side of John. Even The Guardian thought it was fuss about nothing. This is just a chance for people who already dislike John to climb on board and diss him even more. Don't think John as anything to worry about at all. :chair:

I have seen reports that the webcam was ON, but not transmitting images of John preforming his little party piece. So, as with all media reports, I take the view that some reports are correct and some are incorrect. The only thing that has remained constant is that NO images of John's person were broadcast.

As I have said in my previous post, I am a fan of John's and think that this has been blown out of proportion. I have also stated that the hosts of the show were wrong to bring up the subject of John's party piece on a show aimed at teenagers, and with John having a history of carrying out the party piece.

I am just discussing certain aspects of this as the current climate at the BBC is to disclipline someone first and then deal with it afterwards. So, to say John has nothing to worry about is jumping the gun a bit. Only time will tell in this matter. As regards The Gaurdian, like with all newspapers, I take everything they say with a huge a mountain of salt.

I couldn't see Showmasters/Massive Events worrying about this as they know what they get with John. The only reason this has gotten media attention is because it is the BBC and they are protecting themselves following the disgrace that was the handling of the Brand/Ross incident.

I like Barrowman in Torchwood but he was never my fave actor in that show(thatd be the far superior Burn Gorman)and i do think hes suffering from way too much exposure and this cements it.

When i watch Torchwood or Doctor Who i dont see Cpt Jack anymore

i see that bloke who gets his knob out,sings cheesy MOR music and judges on Nancy....its way too distracting.

Oh for the days when Tom Bakers Doctor and the brig etc were convincing in their parts because thats all you saw them on tv doing.

As for the rapid rise in complaints stated above...no surprise there then.

I couldn't disagree more!

I think it's great that John does so much, if you've got the talent why keep it inside?

I hate the fact that people think people should only be famous for one thing.

Jack isn't John. They are different people.

And personally i clearly see that.

But everyone has an opinion lol.

I love hearing other side of stories. It helps you see the world in a different way :vader:

Yeah...

With the shelf life of acting talent becoming shorter as the scting pool becomes bigger, I think that John is wise to do as much as he can. It not only gets him int he public eye, but also means he has security financially when work thins out. That is of course if John is sensible with his finances. I find John very entertaining on TV, and who can forget his STRAIGHT film role lol.

I hate the fact that people think people should only be famous for one thing.

Jack isn't John. They are different people.

Well again ill disagree.

Theres nothing wrong with branching out.Tennant for instance has had his Hamlet,the Edison drama and hes STILL the Doctor.

Barrowman is on EVERYTHING that will have him from This Morning to SCD to etc.

I suppose the differance is Tennant is an "actor" and Barrowman is as pointed out an "entertainer"

Its just a shame hes turning into the male Katie Price.

And as for Jack not being John the only differance between Captain Jack and Barrowman on Doctor Who nowadays is that one is seen waving a large weapon about in his hands and the other (i hear) an average sized one.

Edited by vintageSW77

I am willing to bet that the majority of the 42,000 *complaints* are largely people complaining how unfairly John's been treated in all this by the media. Thousands of us have, indeed, contacted the BBC--not to complain about what John did, but to express our wholehearted support of and love for him!

I am willing to bet that the majority of the 42,000 *complaints* are largely people complaining how unfairly John's been treated in all this by the media. Thousands of us have, indeed, contacted the BBC--not to complain about what John did, but to express our wholehearted support of and love for him!

Its pretty much a non story now..everyones forgot about it.

Theyve moved on to the odious Chris Moyles now and with any luck hell be banished from tvand radio

and hopefully the planet.

I think the 42,000 compalints were for the Ross/Brand incident. John got the grand total of 1 complaint!

It was a non - story

And yes, I think its now time to move on