points that we feel need to be discussed

showmasters

It was my first show and we went mainly for the sports stars. It was an absolute pleasure to meet the team of '66, found them all awfully charming, and would definately go to another sportsmania event.

We travelled over 300 miles round trip to make the event, and although impressed by the exterior found the inside a bit grey and dull. We arrived at 10.15, and stayed no more than 45 minutes having achieved everything we set out to.

Perhaps it would be nice next time to have a slightly bigger variety of sports stars, however in saying that would meet up with the team of '66 again.

I couldn't believe how quiet it was and the lack of people milling about but that meant we had a bit more time to meet and chat with the guests.

Having travelled up from South London - here's hoping the next event is around the South East!

But thoroughly enjoyed our brief visit, and will keep an eye out for the next Sportsmania event.

We travelled over 300 miles round trip to make the event. We arrived at 10.15, and stayed no more than 45 minutes having achieved everything we set out to.

Just curious, how many guests did you meet then? It was a shame you came so far and only stayed for 45 mins?

We travelled over 300 miles round trip to make the event. We arrived at 10.15, and stayed no more than 45 minutes having achieved everything we set out to.

Just curious, how many guests did you meet then? It was a shame you came so far and only stayed for 45 mins?

We met the team of '66 and Jimmy Greaves. Well worth the trip though!

I've done this in the past, met who I wanted to then left. This time I had a good look through the traders stalls and got chatting to them.

They had some interesting items that I was tempted to buy, and traders being traders, almost all were open to a bit of bartering.

I'd advise anyone to do the same. I know there's always the issue of authenticity, and there is nothing better then seeing your hero sign in person, but you may find some real gems, plus it makes it a bit more of a day out.

I know there's always the issue of authenticity, and there is nothing better then seeing your hero sign in person, but you may find some real gems, plus it makes it a bit more of a day out.

Yeah I know what you mean

When I was Roger Hunts guest assistajnt a member of the public came to him with his book (or a liverpool book, cant remember) and it was already signed by him but he bought it like that and he wanted to get it done by himself of roger signing it so he KNEW one was at least genuine.