about tickets and timing..

teabelly83

i not booked my tkts yet and plan to in advancefor a early bird poss the sat show, and also some photoshoot tkts with dirk and dwight and aq joint dirk n dwight shoot, but do u guys think i will be leaving it too late to book if i book next sat, being 25th. its the week b4 so is this too late??

• Moderators

Is there any particular reason you're leaving it that late? Like are you waiting for money or something?

Just that you asked about the shop closing the other day, I did answer that, and obviously it's more risky the later you leave it.

I'm not sure if they've got a set closing date at the moment. They may do, but as there's no standard procedure for shop closing dates, I can't really say.

Is there any particular reason you're leaving it that late? Like are you waiting for money or something?

Just that you asked about the shop closing the other day, I did answer that, and obviously it's more risky the later you leave it.

I'm not sure if they've got a set closing date at the moment. They may do, but as there's no standard procedure for shop closing dates, I can't really say.

yeah its a money situation davidb, so hencem e asking again as i dnt know whether to book the tkts ican 2nite or 2morrow or wait until next fri/sat until i get my wages through then book em. sorry to ask again anyway.

iwas jst in two minds with what to do really.

im aware you can buy tickets for the photoshoots on the day as i did that in manc with 1 of the heroes guests so i could book my entrance tkt then wait until next week and then book the photoshoot tkts then, and if the shop closes b4 next week at least i can get into the event early and get my tkts on the day for photoshoots. that sound like a good idea? or risky ?

• Moderators

No problem about asking stuff - you know I'm always happy to help :YAHOO:

Yeah, I don't think you'll have any issues getting photo shoot tickets at the event itself, so perhaps just buy the entrance ticket to be organised, then see what happens. I honestly don't think there's any risk - photo shoots very rarely sell out :YAHOO:

No problem about asking stuff - you know I'm always happy to help :smile:

Yeah, I don't think you'll have any issues getting photo shoot tickets at the event itself, so perhaps just buy the entrance ticket to be organised, then see what happens. I honestly don't think there's any risk - photo shoots very rarely sell out :smile:

thanks again mate :dance: appreciate the help.

i think i will book my entrance tkt then at least ican get into the event earlybird and get my tkts on the day if the shop closes.

if infact the shop is still open next fri, 24th and i book the photoshoot tkts then, u think i will recieve them intime for the following friday?? which is when i will be leaving for cov.

i think i will do all 3 of the ateam releated shoots anyway, the joint shoot and the single 1s with each of the guys

Now just relax, keep your mouse away from the 'new topic' button, and look forward to a good time at the event :dance:

LOL ill try master. lol. btw, i jst had some problems getting my tkt on the site, im trying to pay with a debit card so choose maestro, yet my maestro card doesnt have a start date, only expire date and card issue number, theres no1 to email about the prob, how can i order with it??

• Moderators

The online shop only acts as a 'placeholder' - it doesn't actually charge your card, it has to be done manually with the information you put.

So just fill it in however you can - make sure everything has SOMETHING in it so it goes through - and then leave a note explaining what you've done.

The online shop only acts as a 'placeholder' - it doesn't actually charge your card, it has to be done manually with the information you put.

So just fill it in however you can - make sure everything has SOMETHING in it so it goes through - and then leave a note explaining what you've done.

done thanks davidb, just recieved my confirmation email of my order. thanks alot mate!! i wasnt sure it wud work without having a start date.

done and dusted now.

:dance: