Any more guests?

todd198126

Hello again guys,thanks everyone for your comments on this thread.

Luckily i have been able to make some re-arrangements with my boss,so now i will not be going to the event.Its a real shame that this event seems to be going downhill in a big way,although since the thread was started i can see a Harry Potter guest has been added.

Anyway i will be putting the money i had saved for train fares and my spending money for the day into Christmas gifts for me family.

Still,i havn't been completely put off by things and i'm planning going to an event next year,sumer time probably.-I wonder event you guys can recommend for me?-Then i can pencil it in my diary and plan on it for my next event,hopefully i'll see some of you guys and girls at that event.

Thanks go to everyone that has been kind enough to answer my questions and that welcomed me to the forum.I'll now wish everyone and your familys all the best for the coming Christmas and New Year.(It's getting frighteningly nearer!)-I sincerely wish any of you that are still going to this event a really great time,i hope things turn out better then most of us forecast.

Over and out for now!Best wishes from Paul :WAVE:

Personally I would say go for LFCC, IMO the best show that SM do! :WAVE: