Need a room buddy?

angelicbella

That's fine....I have my own room booked at the Ibis and don't mind being alone - don't know if I would be up to sharing with a 'stranger' anyways (I'm too shy and quiet). But..I didn't like to think of anyone being homeless for a few nights...so just thought I would ask!

xC

I was messing :( but awww that's dead sweet!

ok talie, well i'm calling them tomorrow morning (no college again yay! i LOVE london!) so i'm gonna ask them about prices of doubles, family rooms or any other alternatives available, then i'll email you or if you're on msn i'll talk to you on there.

And cool beans :D thanks <333

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still need a room buddy!!!! :firedevil: in the ibis for three nights.

pink_sugar_sheep@hotmail.com

Are you looking for someone to share your room with you, or someone who has a space in their room?

xC

hey i'm still looking for someone to share with me. I have already booked a room.

Thanks

Charlotte

Edited by sakurachu

talie, do you think maybe i should just go ahead and book it? i don't see why she would just change her mind anyway, i'm just being extra careful... and if she does change her mind then surely there'll be someone whose left it as late as us...? what do you think, should i book it now? i think they only had one left but i may just be confusing myself! :D

hey i'm still looking for someone to share with me. I have already booked a room.

Thanks

Charlotte

Hi, I've left this really late, but I'm looking to share a room. Which nights are you booked and how much would it be?

edward.acullen@live.com is me if you'd prefer to email.

hey

i'm emailing you. i will add you on msn too

thanks

charlotte

hi i havent bought a ticket yet because im too scared lol.. if i go i'll be going on my own :D... also i was wondering if any one had really cheap rooms or something ... i was thinking about getting the train up everyday but im thinking thats not a very good idea :s... i wont buy anything untill i know the full cost... so i was wondering if any one had a spare bed and how much it would cost me if i were to come... any help would be awesome thanks

erm ma eamil is icantgiveadam@hotmail.com .... it would be nice if some one could get back quickly because im a lil bit panicky and confuddeled (i cant spell lol)

Edited by bfsfreakaof

We bought the tickets yesterday ... anyways we're lookin for someone who would let us get ready in their room before the party on sat...

weird request I know... but we are lovely LOL

I'll post pictures in the introduction thread...

also: www.myspace.com/beautifulsong

thx guys

xoxo

Ok - I'm currently on the waiting list (and hoping more than ever I can get a ticket for this).

If by such godly luck I'm succesful in getting one, I am going to need to find accommodation very quickly.

Nothing is definite yet until I know if I'm lucky, but I'm happy to share a bed, spare bed, floor etc etc.

I'm a 34 year old female who will be coming alone.

Again, no guaruntee I will make it - just have to keep everything crossed.

Anyone who could possibly help me out.

Normally I'm much more organised than this as I've been to several conventions in the past, but only found out about this one a few days back and was hoping tickets would still be on sale on payday (but sadly not).

Hi!

I just got a cancel from someone who was up to share my room together so I`d still like someone to share the room with. I have a double room (double bed if you dont mind sharing.... ) at the Ibis for Fri, Sat, and Sun night. I`m 20, love to meet people from all over the world and shouldnt snore.... I think ;-) Costs for the room 48 £ per night ( so 24 £ shared )

Twilightsue

• 2 weeks later...