Registration.

Tina

Is the registration time still 3.00pm on the Friday like it says on the tentative scheduel? Also someone said that photo shoot tickets will be on sale at the registration desk. Will these be for sale on the Friday or will they start being sold on the Saturday? :YAHOO: Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Is the registration time still 3.00pm on the Friday like it says on the tentative scheduel? Also someone said that photo shoot tickets will be on sale at the registration desk. Will these be for sale on the Friday or will they start being sold on the Saturday? ;) Thanks.

Reg desk will opening time will be confirmed soon but will be 3pm at the latest, may well be 2pm.

Yes photo tickets will be on sale at the reg desk on Friday.

And I want to add this question:

Will there be any photo-ops for the sponsored guests, and if yes, when can we purchase 'em?

-mts.tyra, the one who'd love to know who are sponsoring these guests

If there are photo shoots with the sponsered guests you will be able to buy them fromt he reg desk at the show.

Hi all :WAVE:

A quick question from a con newbie here.

If you've booked photo shoots, but can't arrive until the Saturday morning, is there anyway of knowing when they start? I'd hate to arrive to find out I'd missed my 'slot' :uhoh:

Or is is best to get up at the crack of dawn and arrive for when the registration desk opens?? :dance:

Thank you!