TICKETS

Addz

Do you think they should of used raffle tickets at C4 ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should of used raffle tickets at C4 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really bothered

I don't know about you guys, but I still disagree with the fact that they used those stupid raffle tickets.

Any spam could have gone into a stationary shop and brought their own, and then just used them to get ahead of everyone else.

So peeps please cast your votes now. :D

I think it was a really stupid idea - i know they had red strips down them but i still saw people getting duped, someone in front of me in the elijah queue had bought a fake ticket and hadn't realised.

It makes sense in the other queues, but in the elijah and dominic and sean/andy queues it was crazy....

I think we definately need special tickets that no one can duplicate...it makes sense and i'm not trying to be offensive to showmasters here...but now we no how popular the hobbits are we can make amends to procedure!

i went for the not really bothered option. i can see where u are comeing from though. it might be nice to have official loking tickets at the next event... but then i dont want them to put up prices to cover the cost!! hmm?? a tough one!!

Loking tickets ???

Then again, they could always print tickets off a computer (it wouldn't cost much, and they wouldn't really be worth the paper they are printed on).