Paying for tickets

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Well it will soon be crazy time again. And by that i mean you will all soon be bombarding me with calls at all hours of the night and day. Please remember at the moment i am working 9-5pm monday to friday.

If you call outside of that time you will get mr answerphone who surprisingly sounds just like me.

In fact he sounds so much like me that one or two of you have had long conversations with him thinking you were talking to me. Please use the online booking system as much as possible, it is quicker and easier for you. Eventually we will be fully automated.

Dave Phillips

Hello everyone

Well it will soon be crazy time again. And by that i mean you will all soon be bombarding me with calls at all hours of the night and day. Please remember at the moment i am working 9-5pm monday to friday.

If you call outside of that time you will get mr answerphone who surprisingly sounds just like me.

In fact he sounds so much like me that one or two of you have had long conversations with him thinking you were talking to me. Please use the online booking system as much as possible, it is quicker and easier for you. Eventually we will be fully automated.

Dave Phillips

I agree, Dave, for the first time ever I used on line booking and paid by Paypal.

Its so convenient, even if we don't get to engage in scintillating conversation with you Dave. Thats the only downside to using it!