any one going from twilighters.org

twilight eclipsed

:D Hey Charli!

Although I don't post on your forum I have been a serious lurker on Twilighters.org for a long time. It's an awesome site which is why I decided to come out of the shadows temporarily and post the news of this show on your boards first! My Midnight Sun on here (hannahem27 on Twilighters) is coming as she's moving to Edinburgh next year.

Will be great to meet you :D

Edited by Big_Pants

heeeeey! lol i recognise hannahem27 the name for sure!! haha but it would beawesome to meet up! lol i don't want to be on my own allll weekend, aside from mingling with the guests of course. Lol just message me on here nearer the time and we'll arrange something haha i don't want to be on my own if my friend doesn't come.

Don't worry there's no way you'll be alone! Check out the fangroups thread or join the Dazzling Misfits, they're a bunch of fans who've made their own impromptu group here. Also I'll be there so if all else fails you can hang with me :lol:

Edited by Big_Pants

awww this is going to be wicked! haha hey, if kellan's there y'all can come with me so i don't collapse haha i'll be ike 'dude, i interviwed you for twilighters.org!' and then i'll be like *flails and dies* haha

Big_Pants and bellsfromep you are wicked haha cannot wait to meet ya both. spread that twilighters.org love around haha :lol:

i believe that will be the case too. I think it's great that somany people arecoming together! and i get to coverit for twilighters.org too meaning i'll be roaming with a video camera at points and maybe talking to people about their thoughts and things to go on the video =D

Umm...

"2). No filming is allowed at the event without prior written permission from Massive Events Ltd. Photography is allowed except where prohibited by signage at the event, or as detailed in the convention programme."

and in the FAQ:

"Q: Can I record the event?

A: No. There is absolutely no recording of the event allowed. "

Edited by bewarethepossums