GREAT DAY

snedders

just have to say that i totally enjoyed my day out on saturday before entering the fair there was the guys dressed as star wars characters, then the staff on entry were very helpful and polite.

there was just such a great little buzz in the air and there was some great costumed characters roaming around, everyone was so friendly.

it brought a smile to my face.

but my big moment was meeting dave prowse and getting my picture taken.

it is now framed and i am proudly showing it off

then to top my day off i won the cosplay comp , but i must say there was some really cool cosplay costumes there and they were all very friendly people and the guys dressed in combat gear from aliens they were top guys

and i must say a big thanks to everyone involved on the day especially to the girls at the cosplay, they were very helpful

i will be back in december

see you all there

just have to say that i totally enjoyed my day out on saturday before entering the fair there was the guys dressed as star wars characters, then the staff on entry were very helpful and polite.

there was just such a great little buzz in the air and there was some great costumed characters roaming around, everyone was so friendly.

then to top my day off i won the cosplay comp , but i must say there was some really cool cosplay costumes there and they were all very friendly people and the guys dressed in combat gear from aliens they were top guys

and i must say a big thanks to everyone involved on the day especially to the girls at the cosplay, they were very helpful

see you all there

have you see the professional photos of you on the website?

http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/gallery.php

you looked amazing and Scott was so impressed that he met Batman! :lol:

see you all there

have you see the professional photos of you on the website?

http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/gallery.php

you looked amazing and Scott was so impressed that he met Batman! :lol:

hi

yes i seen the photos, they are very good. they gave me a copy of all the pics to take home.

i am glad your son was happy to meet batman, now if i am right was your son the little guy with the gas mask ?

hi

yes i seen the photos, they are very good. they gave me a copy of all the pics to take home.

i am glad your son was happy to meet batman, now if i am right was your son the little guy with the gas mask ?

yes, little guy in the gas mask is mine, thats Scott :YAHOO:

xx