all time fav buffy quotes!

snoopys_linus

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the singing one. in all fairness the only two who can sing were Tara and Giles. all of the songs were good, but the one the demon dude sang rocked. as creepy as he is he sure can dance!!!! and the song sipke sang.... sweet or wot, why doesnt she just hurry up and fall in love with him?!?!?!?

:lol:

This is from season seven Episode Him

Buffy: "Willow, you’re a gay woman! And he... isn’t."

Willow: "This isn’t about his physical presence! It’s about his heart."

Anya: "His physical presence has a spam!"

The Dru quote it

Spike: Are we feeling better then?

Dru: I'm namking all the stars.

Spike: Can't see the stats love. Thats the ceiling. Also, its day

I also like

Dru: I met an old man, I didn't like him. He got stuck in my teeth

and from Becoming

Buffy: Open your eyes, Mom. What do you think has been going on for the last two years/ The fights, the weird occurrences - how many times have you washed blood out of my clothes? You stilll haven't figured it out?

Joyce: Well, it stops now

Buffy: It doesn;t stop! Do you think I chose to be like this? do you know how lonely it is? How dangerous? I would love to be upstairs watching Tv or gossiping about boys, or God even studying. But I have to save the world....AGAIN!

It has to be

Tara: I go online sometimes, but... everyone's spelling is really bad, and it's... depressing.

(I was made to love you).

And her:You know it takes time. You can't just have coffee and expect-(willow:i know)There's just so much to work though. Trust has to be built again, on both sides....You have to learn if you're even the same ppl you were, if you can fit in each other's lives.it's a long and important process and can we just skip it? Can you just be kissing me now?"